“Good location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Welland, Canada
“Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I found this hotel very nice. The room was clean, and I liked the outside entrance to the room. There was a nice little pation on the other side of the hotel, which was great for sitting outside which I prefer to do instead of being in the room. It was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Downtown was a short drive where there were local restaurants and historical sites. There is a restaurant and gas bar right next door, which is convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
bwlexingtoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, yesterday
Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn
Thank you for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn during your visit.
The Hotels location is great for all guest needs. We are close to all Restaurants, Horse center, down town, VMI, W & L, and all history sites.
We offer clean well furnished rooms with comfortable beds, and great service.
Please contact me if you have any thing I can help you with.

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Overall the hotel was in good condition. The breakfast buffet was crowded into a corner and people could not get to with without waiting in a line. The waffle maker was on the opposite side of the room in a corner and most people didn't even know it was there. The coffee and hot water for tea were in another area all together. The bed was comfortable and clean. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful as this hotel does not have an elevator and she found me a room on the first floor.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwlexingtoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn
We are very adequate for the night and have recently remodeled all of the rooms.
We are an exterior entrance hotel, and offer a great Breakfast Bar Buffet I hope you will visit us again soon. Please contact me if you have any thing I can help you with.
Orange, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here after attending an early evening wedding in the Lexington area. While there was nothing terribly wrong with this Best Western, it was totally average and can only be described as adequate. Troublesome were the slightly musty smell when we opened the door despite the fact that the A/C was running full tilt and the slick feeling towels that left one feeling wet even after vigorous drying. Yuck. Oh, and not even a drop of lotion - just shampoo and soap were provided. On the positive side - everything worked, the room was clean (despite the odor, which one stopped noticing after a while and which didn't cause either of us to have allergies) and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast produced the usual annoyances - overcrowded, lack of choice (only one flavor of yogurt -- the one I don't like; no butter, only 'spread') and in this case, very poorly laid out. We totally missed the waffle section because it was on the opposite side of the room and we only found it as we were leaving. The coffee was in yet another, separate, area. It was disappointing and we probably wouldn't stay here again, but as noted, it was adequate for one night. And I should note that the staff were all pleasant and helpful - no complaints on that score.

Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn
Thank you for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn during your visit for the wedding. We pride our self in providing guest with great service and great value.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We opted for a double room with disability features as it was the best price at the time we reserved, but it seems that hotels in Lexington are always overpriced. (We did not need the roll-in shower etc). The bed was comfy and it was reasonably quiet except for the bicyclists who were up at 5 a.m. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special with packaged eggs, sausage, pastries, etc. There are a few "greasy spoon" restaurants for breakfast nearby (Waffle House, Country Cookin) but we opted to bypass them this trip. We were pleased that the room had a fridge. We have no complaints except that the room was expensive compared to other places on our trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn
Thank you for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn.
We pride our self in providing guest with great service and great value.
As you could tell we had a large group riding bikes through the historic Shenandoah Valley. The rates are a very good value for the Lexington area,
And we try to keep them the best value in town. I hope you will visit us again soon. Please contact me if you have any thing I can help you with.
Pisgah Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Clean and convenient. Good staff and reasonably priced. The restaurant next door meant no driving to dinner. The room had all the amenities one would need for an overnight. Would definitely use it again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwlexingtoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn.
Thank you for being our guest again! I am glad you got to try our New Breakfast Buffet.
Your comments really do mean a lot to my staff and I.
If I can be of any future service please call me at 540-458-3020.
Thomas Newberry
Augusta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived late at night after a day at work and traveling about 7 hours. Made reservations over the phone literally miles before arrival. The front desk was courteous and friendly. The room was very reasonably priced and the complimentary breakfast was the 'icing on the cake'. We will definitely stay at this location again when in the area and needing accomodations.

Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn.
Thank you for being our guest! I am glad you got to try our New Breakfast Buffet.
The Hotel is a great value and easy to get to and from the interstates. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
If I can be of any future service please call me at 540-458-3020.
Thomas Newberry
College Park, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean Inn, adequate breakfast. No bad smells nor mold...so all in all exactly what I paid for. The only reason its not a five is because the service staff were a bit rough and it felt that our "extra towels" request was "too much work" for them.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
bwlexingtoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thomas Newberry CHA, General Manager Best Western Lexington Inn.
Thank you for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and found thing to be clean and comfortable.
Our staff prides itself on great customer service and we always have clean, towels available at the front desk. If this was not the case during your stay I am very sorry.
I hope to see you again soon.
Thomas Newberry CHA,
Best Western Lexington Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn? Share your experiences!