“I'm glad we chose to pull off this exit unread of the other Best Westerns on our GPS, otherwise we would not have been so comfor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We went to NY from SC with my mother age 67, my daughter age 11 and my son 8mo. and myself driving the entire way there n back, every one was tired and crying n complaing, so I decided to go ahead and call it! We usually try to make it to roanoke VA but the baby couldn't do it. Upon arrival we noticed Applebee's and a gas station in the same location in walking distance which was very convenient for feeding the crew upon unloading and gassing up for early departure.We walked into the lobby to finger the nicest Guy named Jonathan who was very helpful in assisting my family and my sanity after a hard day on the hwy with a critical senior,a complaing tweenager, and a teething infant. Jonathan helped bring in his folding crib up the stairs and back down to the car the next morning, he made us coffee which was much needed. Not to mention it was a delight just having conversation with him how he worked at a ski/ snowboard resort and how I worked at a beach and kiteboard resort. We had a lot of fun comparing eachothers regions of snow vs. HHI Beach life.I hope that next time we visit my sisters family in NY that Jonathan will be there ready to help out again with his heavy lifting, GREAT COFFEE,and caring charismatic attitude!!!Ya'll saved us Hahahaha. Thank You,Sincerely the Azar's

• Stayed July 2013
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Best Western Lexington. We are glad we could be a shining star at the end of a long day. We are glad our location was so helpful to you and your family while everyone was traveling. We are glad you enjoyed meeting Jonathan and getting to know him better. He takes his job seriously and tries his best to make sure to give excellent customer service. We hope to see you again on your next trip back through the area.
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Anderson SC, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The handicapped rooms are poorly designed aned a nd uncomfortable. The price is expensive. What makes this motel special is the friendliness of its staff. The breakfast was average. Another positive aspect is the location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Best Western Lexington. We appreciate feedback on our rooms. We would love to have ideas of how the room would be better laid out. We will certainly have someone look into the layout of the room. We hope we are better able to accommodate our future handicapped guests.
Owensboro, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The reason I booked this motel was the review it had on the breakfast. The review said they actually had eggs. Well the review was right. Not only did they have eggs they also had Belgian waffles which was a big plus for me. The accommodations are adequate and the price is right. The breakfast made my day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of the Best Western Lexington. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and it brightened your day. We are pleased to hear you also thought our hotel was a good value for what all was included. We hope to see you back soon on your next trip through Lexington, VA.
Damascus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Every summer I go down to Lexington, Va. and stay in either of the two Best Westerns (one is close to VMI/W&L, the other is across from the VA Horse Center - Both are in the center of town, easily accessible to...EVERYTHING). I have only experienced great accommodations with great service, a very good value. I recommend these places to family and friends, and continue to stay there myself. Very comfortable, nice accommodations, great staff, and a continental breakfast at one of them (they also have free WiFi access, though I didn't use that).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

On our way to VA Beach we decided to break up our trip and stay at Best Western. Very pleased with the rate, service and rooms were clean and quiet!! Breakfast was good and staff friendly and helpful. Wished our stay at VA Beach was as good, clean and pleasant as it was at the Best Western. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay on your way to Virginia Beach. We are thrilled you found our hotel to be a great value along with wonderful service. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure the rooms are quiet. Thank you for the recommendation to everyone about our hotel.
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Was in Lexington for one night to see VMI. This hotel was great! We were traveling from Indiana, got there about 9:30pm and had a late check-in with no trouble at all. Room was very nice, clean, and I really appreciated the cute little rubber duckie that was placed on our washcloth near the shower. Made me smile! Fabulous breakfast the next morning before we headed out with biscuits & gravy...what a nice surpise!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great ADA room with roll in shower. Very friendly & helpful staff. Very clean & comfortable room. Applebee's is walking distance literally across the parking lot. Applebee's was very service dog friendly. Will stay here again when passing through. There were more expensive choices in the area but Best Western was my choice & I am glad I did. It is one of the hotels that takes the hotel coupons that you find in Visitors centers so stop pick up your coupon & give the Lexington Inn a stay:)

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any. I had an ADA room & it was convenient to everything