“Good, for the most part” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Lexington

494 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Wonderful hotel.... good price, but NOT good prices when it's W&L parents' weekends or graduation, etc. Glad we had a reason to go to Lexington at a time other than one of the above.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

After checking in I took the elevator up to the room, when exiting the elevator I was met with a heavy industrial glue smell. There were pieces of new moulding laying against the wall, so I figured there are renovations going on the floor I was staying. After getting into the room and trying to relax I still could smell the glue. I started to get a headache, (which after leaving the hotel an hour later was gone), but tried to rest to see if that would make me feel better. The noise at the front side of the hotel is loud, and the rooms do not insulate other guests conversations.

I went to the front desk to ask if I could move rooms because of the glue smell and was refused because I had already used the bathroom. i called Wyndham and the rep said they could not help me get a new room either. Now I know why I usually stay at a Sheraton or Marriott property, those hotels actually CARE about their guests. I will never stay at another Wyndham.

There's so many hotels from which to choose in the Lexington area, don't stay at the Wyndham.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed here 2 days on business this week. This is a good location in Lexington. This hotel is in the process of doing a facelift in the lobby area. The work started at 7am and was very loud at times for that time of day.

The room was marginal. The room needed to be renovated. The furniture had the finish worn off and the decor was very dated. The toliet was loose and when sat on it bounced. The room was so dark that I could not determine if the room was clean. There were cracked tiles in the bathroom.

With the current room conditions, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Lexington

Address: 1100 North Lee Hwy, I-81 and I-64, Lexington, VA 24450
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Wingate by Wyndham Lexington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Lexington Hotel Lexington
Wingate Hotel Lexington

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Lexington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.