“From the front desk staff to employees we encountered...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Lexington
“From the front desk staff to employees we encountered...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

From the front desk staff to employees we encountered during our stay I can say this was one of our most pleasant hotel experience. We also liked the size of our room. Having 2 of our grandchildren with us this stay the extra room was welcomed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

520 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband and I had never stayed at a Wingate hotel. We made a last minute reservation. When we arrived, we were greeted by a very pleasant desk clerk (Greg) I think was his name. Our room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was very good with a great variety of items. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Lexington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I don't typically stay at Windham properties because I find the service and amenities to be lacking when compared to other hotel chains in the same class. The Wingate by Wyndham Lexington was no exception. I only selected this hotel because it offered 2 queen size beds as opposed to 2 double beds and when you are traveling with 2 adults and a 17 year old, you need the larger beds. I found the staff to be rude and inattentive beginning with check in and continuing through check out. Twice I went to the front desk for directions in the morning and no one was to be found. This was strange becasue you needed to speak to someone to get your final receipt since they did not slip the receipt under the door during the night as is the case with most other chains. Also, the breakfast area was underserved. They ran out of eggs and I didn't see them get refreshed. Actually, I didn't see anyone servicing this area the first day although I'm sure someone was there. The beds were uncomfortable and the shower was in desperate need of upgrading. The caulk was yellowed, there was a hole in the wall above the shower head and the shower made an awful high pitched sound. Finally, my final bill was actually higher than the price quoted when I booked the room through the Wyndham webbsite. It was less than a dollar so I did not complain, but there was a difference. This felt very deceptive. All in all, I would only stay at this hotel as a last resort.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Lexington

Address: 1100 North Lee Hwy, I-81 and I-64, Lexington, VA 24450
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
#2 Family Hotel in Lexington
#4 Business Hotel in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Wingate by Wyndham Lexington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Lexington Hotel Lexington
Wingate Hotel Lexington

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Lexington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.