“Our recent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Lexington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Hampton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is very clean. Was attending a wedding in the afternoon and called for early check-in. Attendant was very polite but not very helpful. Arrived around 10:30 a.m. and I explained that I had traveled in for a wedding that was at 3:30 pm that afternoon and was hoping to be able to check in at least by 1:30 in order to get ready. Was told again they couldn't promise anything. I understand there is a 3:00pm check in but when someone calls at 8:30 and then arrives at 10:30 am...you can't clean one room. I finally went back at 12:45 pm and asked to speak to the manager was told she was on phone. I said I will wait. Finally, the attendant left the desk and went and checked on a room and came back and checked me in. The room was comfortable, clean, staff was friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Spontaneous getaway with hopes of enjoying the fall foliage. The two queen bed room was spacious enough for my child, my mother and myself. Room was clean which is a priority. Awoke to a beautiful sunrise over the mountains, a majestic way to start any day. Guests were friendly, I enjoyed the small chit chat at coffee counter with a handsome, charismatic man. In my opinion, it would be nice if they added hard boiled eggs and a more diverse variety of fruit to breakfast but it was still good otherwise. Check out the Safari Park if you don't mind getting your car dirty, it's a great experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel have a mountain view, however, I can not comment on the other vi...
Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Estero
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had never stayed in a Wingate before, so it was just good fortune we stopped and inquired about the price. The rooms and bed were really comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Lexington

Address: 1100 North Lee Hwy, I-81 and I-64, Lexington, VA 24450
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Lexington 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Lexington Hotel Lexington
Wingate Hotel Lexington

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Lexington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.