“Great place! I would recommend this to everyone.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
Burkesville
“Great place! I would recommend this to everyone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stayed here my 1st time 12/12/11. It's the nicest hotel in Lexington. Room was remodeled, and very clean. Everything is in good repair. The pool was warm, and jacuzzi was hot-both just right. Breakfast was great, more like Grandma's than a hotel. I had a coupon, so the price was great to boot.

Room Tip: It's about 1/2 mile from interstate, so it's really quiet. The rooms in the back face a resi...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I got stranded in nearby area due to accident and was taking care of my family at stonewall jackson hospital. I was extremely satisfied and had wonderful experience.This place is clean and the owners and the staff are more then helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay in Lexington area plus it's near to major Highway I-64 I-81 US60 AND US11.
Thanks

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

The staff is incredibly nice at check in- cookies available. The breakfast spread is amazing, all made fresh and refilled as needed by the cooking staff. Good location right off the highway and close to the schools if you are visiting students or helping to move in. Would recommend!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
lower gwynedd, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

We were taking my daughter to college and were coming a day early to avoid labor day traffic so we wanted a larger room. We got a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queens and a pull out couch. It was great having the extra room with couch, chair,tv,fridge & microwave in a living area and the 2 queens and a tv in the bedroom! Great space for a reasonable price!

The place is in good condition and was clean - I actually saw a housekeeper windexing the drawers of an empty room - never saw that before! I usually don't talk about amenities but for a hotel of this level I couldn't believe what we got - Pantene shampoo and conditioner - if you are a woman with bad hair, you can appreciate that brand. Usually hotels don't ever think about the woman. They also gave you a makeup remover towelette and a shower cap. Thank you Country Inn!!!!

Breakfast was decent - normal fare: waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice coffee, bagels, biscuits, muffins.

Bedding was clean and bed was comfortable.

It's across the street from an Applebees and Dairy Queen and there's a mini-mart next door.

Would definitely choose to stay here again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011 via mobile

We stay at a lot o County Inns as the suites work well or our small family.

This hotel is showing its age - particularly in the pool area.

Breakfast was as expected - perfectly fine and acceptable.

Major complaint was bad room cleaning. We stayed 3 nights with 2 preschoolers. Granted pur room was the mess one would expect and we didnt expect miracles or evn picking toys off the floor etc. But it was obvious that they didnt even PRETEND to vacuum as some very noticeable breakfast crumbs were left after the "cleaning" no where near any toys or others things - i.e. No logical reason to avoid cleaning the area.

• Stayed August 2011
virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stayed one night while visiting the area. This hotel is nice enough. Lets start w/ the good: the front desk clerk was very very nice! The rooms were clean, the breakfast was nice & had lots of choices (truly I HATE eggs from these type of breakfast, HOWEVER these were actually good!) & the breakfast clerk ladies were very nice, the pool is open late (11pm I think), they have cookies in the lobby - great for little kids after a long car ride & FREE wifi in the rooms! The rooms are ok -- a few repairs and/or updates could be made to make it better, but nothing was horrible.(there were bad ceiling areas in the bathroom that looks like mold or bad spots, but is was a small area & the carpets were older & had a few stains). We did have ants in our room in the a.m., but I'm assuming that is because we were a ground level floor & in the summer ants can be very bad, there were not tons of them, just a handful, so we were not all that stressed about it. The pool was cold & the water was very very cloudy as someone else stated, so I'm assuming it's just the way the water is there? We swam anyway, becuase you could smell the chemicals, so you know that they are using something to keep it clean -- and we were just fine! The pool area does need a little updating w/ a few bad areas & marks on the walls & such, but again, nothing huge. It is not cheap @ about $140 a night on summer weekends, but it seems very close to what the other hotels are charging in the area -- at least during the time we were there, so they are not off in our opinion as to what they were charging. All & all it's a fine place to stay -- there are not very many places to stay in this area (it's an area full of bed & breakfasts) their rates are compareable (if not less than some) -- I have no idea what the other places are like, but I"m sure each hotel has "little things" to deal with, so I would say we would stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

A sure kid pleaser. When we arrived it was raining, but no problem because the pool is indoors. The room was clean, the beds were comfy, and the breakfast room was family friendly, with several extra-big tables and a wide variety of food. Adults will notice that the food is not that great and the coffee is watery, but you can keep telling yourself that it's free, sort of.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington? Share your experiences!