“Really Neat” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Fairfax, Virginia
“Really Neat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

They show Sunday and Monday night football games for free. Would love to catch a movie here sometime. Will be back!

Visited September 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Church Hill, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
“nephews graduation 6/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

we didn't go,but I am so glad to see that Hulls is still going strong. I remember going there. It is 1 of 3 drive inns that I know that has been able to remain in business. The other 2 are in Tn(Bristol/Elizabethton)

Visited June 2013
Miami, FL
20 attraction reviews
“A "blast from the past"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We loved it! The cost was $7 each for two feature movies, and I think there's a reduced price for families. You don't have to listen to the movies on the scratchy old speakers (was that what we used to hear?) as there is a radio station you can listen on. Locals bring lawn chairs and can bring their pets. There is a full concession stand too. For "baby boomer" I would put going here on my "must do" list!

Visited September 2013
Virginia
“Love going to Hull's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have been going to Hull's for years. We love it! Load up the lawn chairs, blankets and snacks and sit back and enjoy. Before the movies, the kids can run around and play. It's almost like camping out for a few hours.

We have had mixed results with the food at the concession stand. The food use to be really good, not so much now. Now we just get popcorn and maybe a soda. Favorite memory is from a few years ago when there was a meteor shower and we counted about 25 shooting stars while watching the movies.

Hope to go at least one more time this season.

Visited July 2013
Lexington, Virginia, United States
“Such a treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I saw "Ghostbusters" at Hull's last night and my face hurt from smiling so much. I enjoyed the movie, the food and the fact the rain held off until the show was over. I hope Hull's stays open forever and that I never grow too old to enjoy the experience of watching a movie under the stars.

Visited August 2013