“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The owner was so personable! I tried one of their Greek wines and it was delicious. My husband got a beer from the local brewery, which he liked. I had the Greek salad with chicken and my husband had a Gyro. Definitely give it a try the next time you are in Lexington!

Visited February 2013

“Twice in one day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Here in Lexington for a swim meet with my wife and 2 boys. We first tried lunch and the experience was so nice we came back for dinner. Nick the owner and his family know how to take care of patrons and give great service. Will come again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, VA
“Great Local Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

we definitely enjoy going here for a casual lunch and dinner out, and it's nice to see the same faces again and again - including the owner who has always been there to greet us. we always choose Niko's over chains like Applebee's or Ruby Tuesdays.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Virginia
“Great, family owned restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Easily my favorite restaurant in Lexington. The food is great and moderately priced. I personally like the gyro, it's my usual. I love that it is run by a Greek family. The service is usually just the right amount of attentive without feeling overbearing.

I also think they have the best deserts in Lexington. In particular, I've found all of their greek deserts to be excellent.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Virginia, USA
“A definite !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great greek food and some italian and american food. good choice of greek and italian wines. Excellent service. Authentic. not pricey! The Baklava was to die for!

Visited November 2012