“Clean, Quiet,” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
Pristina, Kosovo
“Clean, Quiet,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is done right. Clean,comfortable, and quiet room. Fast efficient service. Breakfast pool, and internet included. They also provide a good military rate for military members. Thanks for the attention to detail.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
gmva428, Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for sending us this response. I am very glad we were what you needed in a hotel. Clean ,quiet and comfortable and good service from the staff. Please come back to see us again. I hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable. The number to call is 540-463-7311 for reservations. Nellie Benson GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our group stopped here on the way home from a long drive. We found a coupon in the rest stop booklet for $79.99 and couldn't pass up that deal. It turned out to be an even better value, because the hotel was so nice! There are a lot of little extra touches at this Comfort Inn - photos on the wall, really clean breakfast area, very courteous staff. The room itself was very clean and the small extras were very nice - like the little rubber duckie and the way they arrange the shower curtain in a fancy way - very cute! All in all, one of the best Comfort Inns that I have stayed in. Keep up the great work!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
gmva428, Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking time on your trip to stop and rest with us. I am glad you found the coupon to help you with the rate. The little extras like photos, duckie Nice breakfast bar and helpful staff are the things we do to help make your stay with us pleasant. It makes me happy to hear that someone as nice as you noticed these things. Please come back to see us again soon. The number to call is 540-463-7311. You may send me an email at gm.va428@choicehotels.com. Hope to hear rom you soon. Nellie Benson GM at comfort Inn VA Horse Center.
nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here for one night after visiting the Natural Bridge and we were so glad we chose this hotel. The hotel was very clean, had comfy beds, nicely decorated, and a decent breakfast. They had a few nice little touches not seen at many other comfort inns, such as the rubber duck to take with you, that made this hotel stand out from others. Breakfast had a more choices than most other choice hotels that we have stayed at in the past also.

Our family travels often and have stayed in many choice hotels. This was one of our favorites!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your great response to our on line survey. I am very glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Knowing you left us happy is what we work toward.You commented on our shower curtains and the little duck. Both of these are things we get a lot of compliments on. Please come on back to see us again soon. The number to call for reservations is 540-463-7311. Thank you If I can be of any further assistance you can reach me at gm.va428@choicehotels.com. Thank you Nellie Benson gm at Comfort Inn Va Horse Center.
new albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Stayed there beginning of June and first of august. Extremely pleased both times! Friendly staff. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Fabulous mattresses ....no backache when I awoke. Amazing pillows (I want one.....where can I buy one?????) Good (fairly standard) breakfast but well supplied. Great a/c continuous fan. And the best part is getting a cute little duck to take with you wherever you go....and post pictures of his adventures on their FB page :). Highly recommend this location!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
gmva428, Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Yes we do get a lot of comments on the duck. Our owner like to know we personalize the hotel and I think he will be very pleased with your input. Thank you for the bedding especially the pillow comment. We order from a Purchasing agency so I can't tell you where we get them. I would love to tell you. Come on back to stay with us again soon. The number to call is 540-463-7311. Thanks again for taking time to let everyone know what a nice property we have at comfort Inn lexington Va. Nellie Benson GM
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We did not have an advance reservation and had stopped in here for the night on our way home from vacation. The staff member at the desk was very friendly and immediately asked about discounts (we were eligible for Triple A). The only available room had 2 double beds, which was small for my family, but they were comfortable enough and adequate for just one night. The pool was small but didn't bother my kids and we appreciated that it was open until 11:00 pm as we didn't even check in until after 9:00. Breakfast had both hot and cold choices and was very tasty. Everything was clean and prices were reasonable.

Stayed July 2014
gmva428, Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Hello, I would like to say Thank You very much for your comments about our hotel. This is what we like to hear and what we work toward. If you are ever in this location again please do stop by and say hello and hopefully spend the night with us here at Comfort Inn Lexington, Va. To make your resv. please call 540-463-7311. We will be lookinging forward to visiting with you again soon. Thank Yoy Nellie Benson GM.
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We found this hotel to be very clean and a great value. I loved the homey decorating touches. They had local art on the walls instead of the usual prints. Even the first floor elevator door was hand painted. The breakfast was a bit crowded, but very nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
We were glad to have you as a guest in our hotel.We appreciate the high scores you gave our hotel during your stay.We are glad you enjoyed the local artwork that is in the lobbies.I will be sure to share with the staff your encouraging words and high scores you gave our hotel.If there is anything I can help you with, feel free to contact me at gm.va428@choicehotels.com or 540-463-7311.
Littlestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I liked the motel and the location.I stayed there over 10 years ago.At that time Country Cookin Restaurant wasn't there.Would stay there again.It is close to attractions.Also,close to the Interstates 81/64!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest and staying with us again.I hope you liked the improvements we have made over the past ten years.I am glad you enjoyed country cookin retsaurant.Unfortunately we all tend to enjoy it a little too much.We appreciate such a positive review and hope to see you againsoon.
Nellie Benson

Been to Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center? Share your experiences!