“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
washington dc
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here for just one night and would stay again. The outside of the building and the lobby look dated, so I was a little apprehensive about the seeing the room. I was happy to see the room was clean and had updated furnishings. There was free breakfast that was ok (we had yogurt, cereal, and eggs that weren't very good). If you're looking for a nice room for a good price, this is it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review.We have recently completed rennovations in the rooms and will be working on other things in the slow season.I am sorry you were not pleased with breakfast.We will be trying new things to try to improve the service and quality in breakfast.If you have any suggestions feel frr to contact me at 540-463-7311 or gm.va428@choicehotels.com. Thank you for chhosing to stay with and we hope to see you again soon.
Nelli Benson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Yorktown, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel. The hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable, as are the rooms. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and we slept well. The breakfast includes cold and hot foods and is adequate to start the day. The breakfast staff were attentive and pleasant. We stayed at this hotel because there are some antique shops close by and we went to Hull's Drive In just down the road. It's a very nice place to stay at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our hotel.I am pleased you had such a wonderful stay and the staff was attentive and friendly. I am glad you got to visit our community treasure, Hulls Drive Inn. If there is anyhting I can help you with feel free to contact me at 540-463-7311or gm.va428@choicehotels.com.Happy antiquing.
Virginia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights and had a comfortable, inexpensive stay. Everything we saw was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is nothing fancy but helpful to have. But the most memorable thing for me were the hand-painted elevator doors. Nice touch! I see one photograph from another traveler but I'm adding one I took of the third floor elevator. I'm sure we'll stay there again. I stayed at another Comfort Inn in another location a week later and it was $50 more/room and not nearly as nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We apprecite the kind words. I am pleased you had such a wonderful stay.The elevator doors were done by a local artist. Maybe next time you are in town the last door will be done. If there is anything i can help you with, feel free to call me at 540-463-7311 or email me at gm.va428@choicehotels.com.
Lewisburg, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great stay. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Breakfast was more than adequate and included waffles (plain and blueberry), eggs and sausage, and the normal fare such as cereal and oatmeal. Price was good for a busy weekend. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed May 2014
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your review for others. Comfortable beds, clean room, adequate breakfast, good price, friendly staff. Looks like we hit all the marks!!!
I hope you will visit us again soon and I would be happy to assist with future reservations. Please let me know if I can help by contacting me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Thanks again for your comments.
delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Traveling from lower Delaware to Dayton , Ohio to Lexington, Ky. then deciding to head to
Luray Caverns,Va all in 3 days... We decided we were too tired to go all the way to
Luray so we decided to stay in Lexington,Va.... Found the comfort inn , it is close to restaurants and stores ... Super clean with comfy beds, fridge, microwave and safe... Pool is small but satisfied my
9 & 12 year old kids... Hot breakfast included ...good cable & quiet when we stayed which was Memorial Day ....Very pleased!

• Stayed May 2014
WOW! What a trip. You did all that in 3 days, with a 9 and 12 year old along. I'm beginning to wonder about you. LOL...
Thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your stay was enjoyable and I hope you will visit us again. If you are a history buff, Lexington is full of it! You kids may enjoy a day or two in the historic downtown area or walking around Virginia Military Institute or Washington and Lee University. The museums at the two schools are very educational. Let me know if I can help with future reservations. Feel free to contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Thanks!
Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Driving through on our way to Ga. Found a discounted rate from one of the coupon books at the Va welcome Center. The hotel appeared to be several years old but it was clean. The pool was tiny but did have an outdoor patio area. Breakfast was sparse, mainly fruit, waffles and juices. It is enough to hold you over until lunch. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again for a good rate.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad your stay was peaceful and enjoyable, but I sorry we didn't do a better job of "wowing" you. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for each guest. I hope you will visit us again and give us another chance.
Thanks again for visiting us. If I can help with future reservations, please contact me at 540-992-4077 or cia@rbnet.com.
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Attended a wedding nearby and stayed at Comfort Inn Horse Center. Convenient to I-64/81. Hotel was safe, clean, staff friendly and efficient. Wifi worked well. A nice inviting pool area and patio. A full breakfast in the dining room. A family diner is located across the parking lot for buffet style meals. I'd stay again if passing through the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
gmva428, General Manager at Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Lexington. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property.We are happy you felt safe and the cleanliness and staff performance met your expectations. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you with your future lodging needs.

Nellie Benson

Been to Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center? Share your experiences!