“Dirty place . Rude . Bad service.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Lexington

You added Motel 6 Lexington to your Saves list
Motel 6 Lexington
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   65 Econo Lane, I-64 and North Lee Hwy, Lexington, VA 24450 (Formerly Economy Inn )   |
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
“Dirty place . Rude . Bad service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Reserved the room for a week for business clients coming in . Used one night and 4 days later a new client goes in to check in and the room was never cleaned from the one visit . The people that run this place are rude . Will never do business with this place again .dirty .dirty . Avoid unless it is your last choice . Your car would be a better choice . Rude owers . Just nasty .

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
huntingtown md
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at this motel over Memorial DaY weekend while attending an event at the va Horse center. I had three teenager girls with me, who were riding in the horse show, and we got them a room adjacent to ours. We were charged for an extra "adult" in the room, even though all of them were unDer the age of 18. I called the cprporate offices of motel 6 to check on this, and was told that there is NO CHARGE for children under the age of 18.So I brought this to the attention of the person at the front desk, who must have been the owner. He informed me that I was lucky to be getting such a cheap rate, since the rate ($100.00) was lower that any of the surrounding hotels. He was VERY rude and abrupt, and did not care to hear what I had to say.

He was one of the rudest people I have ever met. He told me he was running a business and didn't care what the corporate policies of Motel 6 were. I told him that I did not need a lecture, that I was just apssing along the information that I was given. If you care to deal with rude proprietors, by all means stay here. If not, I would avoid this establishment like the plague.

Some other things readers might like to know: No shampoo is provided in the room, bath tiles are filthy, and the "free" coffee provide in the lobby is un-drinkable.

I use trip advisor a lot for my travels and this is the first posting I have done, as I thought other travelers need to know what to expect if they have the misfortune to stay here!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Lexington

Address: 65 Econo Lane, I-64 and North Lee Hwy, Lexington, VA 24450 (Formerly Economy Inn )
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Lexington 2*
Welcome to the Motel 6 near the Virginia Horse Center. The inn is proud to show off extensive, beautiful new renovations and is now welcoming guests. This inn is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstate 81 and Interstate 64. Guests will be pleasantly surprised by the warmth and friendliness of the inn, and are welcomed as family the moment they enter. Warm marble floors and cool granite counters add to the beauty of the lobby and breakfast area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Economy Inn Lexington Hotel Lexington
Econo Lodge Lexington
Lexington Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Motel 6 Lexington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.