I will preface this review by saying that I don't stay in Super 8's very often so I'm not sure how the chain as a whole would compare, but this location was atrocious. Upon check-in we got our room keys and walked down the dark hallway full of what appeared to be vomit stains all over the carpet. Open the door to our room and immediately run into the corner of a desk, which my sister and I immediately relocated to the far end of the room overtop the safe and under the clothing rack (pathetic, most rooms have a closet or at least a recessed area for clothes now). The bedding looks like it's straight out of the 1970's and has my least favorite fabric -- scratchy polyester. My pillowcases had a strange yellow stain on them (I'm hoping it wasn't urine), and my sister's bedsheets had a mysterious brown stain on them (once again, hoping not poop).
The room and air conditioning unit smelled damp and musty throughout our stay, shower curtain was moldy and shower had hair in it and looked as if it hadn't been cleaned. The kicker though was seeing a roach crawl across the bathroom floor, only to discover that apparently a colony of roaches had made their home in the hairdryer. Who looks in the hairdryer when they stay somewhere before they fire it up? Not me, but now I will. I had the pleasant experience of drying my hair with a nice finisher of "roasted cockroach" because they got fried during the experience and our room stank to high heaven for a few hours after that!
Hey, I guess the only good thing (which I did not participate in) is that the hotel offers "free breakfast" aka, cereal and a microwave to heat things up!
NEVER AGAIN. I would have rather slept in a horse's stall at the Horse Center or my car.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.