“needs a facelift” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway to your Saves list
Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2809 North Lee Highway, Lexington, VA 24450 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Ranked #15 of 17 hotels in Lexington

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Gainesville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Way overpriced for a cheap hotel. Room was dirty and had roaches. Stay somewhere else if at all possible.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Ny
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Needed a hotel for night while my son had open house event at VMI. This hotel provided a place to sleep, that's about it. Hotel had look of a "No Tell Motel" only a bit cleaner.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Mechanicsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Average hotel overall. Price OK. Will not return and definitely would not recommend the Mexican restaurant. Staff had a hard time understanding English from four customers and the food was simply not that good!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Gainesville, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I think the most surprising part of staying at the hotel was checking in. When my boyfriend and I went to the address we found that it wasn't just a Days Inn office, but also a Mexican restaurant.

We arrived around midnight and there were a bunch of people wandering around the parking lot yelling. It made me extremely nervous, but I was almost too tired to care, so we went and checked in. I think if I had been by myself it would have been much scarier.

I wouldn't say the room wasn't clean... But there were spots where the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls. I think there were a few other problems, I wish I had taken a few pictures, but I was too busy trying to sleep and get out of there in the morning. The whole room was just extremely dated.

I can't explain exactly why, but going into the room sort of felt like I was in one of those documentaries about drug addicts. It was like the quintessential old cheap motel.

I definitely wouldn't go to this motel again if I was going through the Lexington area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway

Address: 2809 North Lee Highway, Lexington, VA 24450 (Formerly Travelodge)
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #15 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lexington
Lexington Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.