“Hotel review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Lexington

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Lexington to your Saves list
Days Inn Lexington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   325 West Midland Trail, I-81 Exit 188 B, Lexington, VA 24450   |
Ranked #14 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Winchester, Virginia, United States
“Hotel review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Older motel but neat and clean. Large rooms. Very friendly employees. I would definitely return.
Continental breakfast was average. Motel is on west side of Lexington on U. S. 60 and is a little bit hard to find. My only complaint.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Shreveport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our hotel host was most gracious and helpful. We had trouble finding the location (our GPS was confused!), but our host talked me to the location turn by turn. The room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.

JRM

Room Tip: The back side is surrounded by lawn and woods - it could almost be out in the forest. Very quiet an...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel will charge $10 for additional guest or PET!! There will be a $100 penalty per unregistered guest or pet! Beware.
I booked a two beds room and forgot to change the guest number to 2. When we arrived this hotel with our exhausted bodies, they asked for additional charge. They insisted on their rules for guest number and their penalty.
Room is out of date and not very clean. only have one small bottle of 2in1 shampoo & conditioner. The tap water flow was very small. Hard to make myself final washed.
Next day morning, I woke up at about 8:30. The tap water flow was worse. Hardly no flow. Tap in bath work fine. I told the Manager and he sent his wife (who said can fix most issues of the hotel) to help. GM's wife inspect this problem but she couldn't fix it. She said their contractor cannot come to work (that was a Sunday) and the solution is she will let us use the next room where the guest just left!!! We were unhappy with using a not cleaned room and request for a clean room. But they said last night the hotel is full. No clean room left. I was really angry about this. What make me more angry is the GM's wife said you can use the bath tap to wash your teeth!! .....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lexington

Address: 325 West Midland Trail, I-81 Exit 188 B, Lexington, VA 24450
Location: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #14 of 17 hotels in Lexington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lexington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lexington Hotel Lexington
Lexington Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lexington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.