“Homemade Fresh Thai Food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 169 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Attached to Liberty Gas Station.
Leesburg, Virginia
“Homemade Fresh Thai Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and my family have been coming here since they opened.We have ALWAYS been impressed with the quality of the food, the presentation and the courtesy of the staff.We have eaten at many other Thai Restaurants in the DC area and Thai Pan is by far The Best!!.Home made, the freshest ingredients.The other Thai restauarant's are mostly commercialized food.

I would recommnend Thai Pan to anyone who wants quality food, service at a very reasonable price.Thai Pan is on the the Gems in Leesburg and the DC area..We have tried may dishes and were never disappointed.The best Thai food we have ever had.Everyone I have introduced the restaurant to have loved it from day one! Give it a try.You will never be disappointed.

The Ripa Family

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
littlestown
“very nice despite the location...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

behind a gas station but felt very Asian vacationish. Good solid Thai food. Very busy on the fourth of July weekend. Fresh, Simple. Nice presentations.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten here twice already and I really wanted to like this place because Thai food is one of my favorites and people in general enjoy this place. Me, not so much. After giving them two earnest tries, I've concluded that this place just isn't for me. I've had far superior Thai food elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Illinois
“Fill'er up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were visiting friends in Leesburg and they highly recommended this place. We do love some good Thai food so we checked it out. Had no idea this place would be attached to a gas station! I was a bit skeptical at first but sometimes the best restaurant finds are in the places you least expect them to be.

We tried the fresh rolls wrapped in rice paper. The appetizer was good and came with some nice fresh peanut sauce.

For main meal, I wanted spicy basil with chicken and mixed vegetables but their spicy basil w/chicken only came with red peppers and but I found a spicy basil fried rice on thei vegetarian section of the menu with a lot more vegetables so I asked the waitress if I can order that but add chicken to it and pay the chicken dish price. She got confused and after several attempts of explaining what I wanted, she came out with a vegetarian spicy basil fried rice-no chicken.
I requested a medium spice level from my past experiences at other Thai restuarants and the medium level here was pretty spicy but tolerable.

My friend had pad thai which looked good and my husband had Spicy Basil Tofu which was good. Overall, it was a good experience, tasty dishes and nice little place adjacent to a gas station minimart. I only wish they had a little more creative sweet tooth fix with the check other than peppermint patty-that was a bit odd.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Worth the buzz...delicious..!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a great meal here. We usually go to Aiyara, but they are closed on Mondays so we had to find an alternate location... We did carryout but the little dining area is very comfortable and clean. The food was tasty and not one disappointment. We felt very appreciated as customers on the phone and at pick up. Fan favorites were the chicken panang and the drunken noodles... also the dumplings were gone in 5 minutes - yum. Their prices were really good, and much cheaper than what we were used to - the portions were good sized and the dishes averaged between $9.95 and $12 an entree. Not sure we will go back to our other haunts...!

• Visited February 2013