“Meh” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Attached to Liberty Gas Station.
Leesburg, Virginia
“Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten here twice already and I really wanted to like this place because Thai food is one of my favorites and people in general enjoy this place. Me, not so much. After giving them two earnest tries, I've concluded that this place just isn't for me. I've had far superior Thai food elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Illinois
“Fill'er up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were visiting friends in Leesburg and they highly recommended this place. We do love some good Thai food so we checked it out. Had no idea this place would be attached to a gas station! I was a bit skeptical at first but sometimes the best restaurant finds are in the places you least expect them to be.

We tried the fresh rolls wrapped in rice paper. The appetizer was good and came with some nice fresh peanut sauce.

For main meal, I wanted spicy basil with chicken and mixed vegetables but their spicy basil w/chicken only came with red peppers and but I found a spicy basil fried rice on thei vegetarian section of the menu with a lot more vegetables so I asked the waitress if I can order that but add chicken to it and pay the chicken dish price. She got confused and after several attempts of explaining what I wanted, she came out with a vegetarian spicy basil fried rice-no chicken.
I requested a medium spice level from my past experiences at other Thai restuarants and the medium level here was pretty spicy but tolerable.

My friend had pad thai which looked good and my husband had Spicy Basil Tofu which was good. Overall, it was a good experience, tasty dishes and nice little place adjacent to a gas station minimart. I only wish they had a little more creative sweet tooth fix with the check other than peppermint patty-that was a bit odd.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Worth the buzz...delicious..!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a great meal here. We usually go to Aiyara, but they are closed on Mondays so we had to find an alternate location... We did carryout but the little dining area is very comfortable and clean. The food was tasty and not one disappointment. We felt very appreciated as customers on the phone and at pick up. Fan favorites were the chicken panang and the drunken noodles... also the dumplings were gone in 5 minutes - yum. Their prices were really good, and much cheaper than what we were used to - the portions were good sized and the dishes averaged between $9.95 and $12 an entree. Not sure we will go back to our other haunts...!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elkridge,MD
“Dont let its gas station location put you off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We liked the food - great taste and reasonable cost especially in that area. The building is part of a large gas station/mart and you might miss it. we ate inside, they have large tvs, and they do a busy take-out businiess based on what I saw.

Good,Pad thai.

Visited February 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“The Best Thai Food in Leesburg1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Surprisingly ( right next to a gas station) this food is incredibly addictive. The prices are very affordable and the wait staff are terrific. Go and enjoy!

Visited April 2012