“brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Attached to Liberty Gas Station.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Now that is real thai food and i say this because i have spent 6 months in Thailand , we were there in December for a girls night out noticed the place while putting gas in the car yes its in a gas station .

lovely food real thai flavors and fast efficient service red carpet treatment, food portions are huge they are more then happy to pack it for you for later , the chef came out to make sure we were happy with the food .

Its a bit far to travel from Dc but we will take this trip because of the food and value

We are sold

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Rangoon
“Great Possibilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Unfortunately when we ate here the server was - well - lousy. The owners were very nice and seemed dedicated to making this a wonderful restaurant. The food was very good and will bring us back - but hope the server has a better day or finds a job more suitable to her abilities. I think it got to the point we felt sorry for her. Don't let the location put you off. It's about the food and they'll get another chance from us.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterford, VA
“Best Thai Place in Leesburg, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you can get past the fact that the restaurant is attached to a gas station you are going to love the food. Not exactly what you expect for sure. Once inside it looks like a fairly standard, nothing fancy. The food, however, is excellent. They do a good take-out business and they have a surprising number of seats.

If you enjoy Thai you will love the food. Give it a try. You won't be sorry.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Thai in a Gas station - - you bet ya!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

First off, before you order, make sure to go to their website. They have coupons that saved me 15% of my order. They are always there, you just have to order through the website....

Now to the food, we really like Thai. I've had great, good, so-so, and god aweful bad. This place falls into the solid good category....which in real terms means I am VERY happy with it. The only place I've had better Thai was in Hawaii, and it cost twice as much as this place. The curries are delicious....I could drink the green curry. The drunken noodles are a must try (but spicy which I like). Honestly, I have not had anything there that I would not have again....Stay away from the pad tai...not because it's not good, but everything else is just so good, that it's a waste to eat pad thai in my opinion.

If you like Thai - - give it a try.

Visited August 2012
Cairns
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I went as part of a 5 person party and it was a little difficult to find since we didnt know it was in the gas station (on the side really). We were a little skeptical at this realization but the food was fantastic! Everyone liked every item that they ordered; eggplant basil, seafood combo, pad thai, beef salad, green curry and the drunken noodles. The dishes were made with very fresh veggies and herbs. I also got the taro custard and another of the party ordered the fried bananas and both were delicious. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012