“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We've been trying to make it down to this restaurant from Berks County PA for years after it was recommended by one of their family members near Pittsburgh. I had the mixed grill (chicken&beef) and taziki sauce with a Greek side salad. Excellent, and not too bad for this Weight Watchers member. My husband had spaghetti and baklava and enjoyed both. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive. Very pleasant dining experience!

Vienna, VA
“Still As Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

With all ordering from the menu's Lunch page, I had the Gyro Platter, and the sauce they put into it helps to make it my personal favorite, competing with three sources is my home area, all of which boast strong Greek menus; also, the gyro is good-sized without being overwhelming. My culinary companion had a side-Caesar salad that was rather ordinary, and Lobster Ravioli: The raviolis were light and airy, the sauce was a very good light and tasty that worked well with the lobster. Our always welcome guest (who was making the best of a bad situation) had Veal Parmesan, and the veal was properly prepared, so it was soft in texture; and the sauce was unique in a good way.
The single server was attentive without being overbearing, and, in the fading luncheon environment, was quick to respond to our initiated requests.
GPS is recommended if one is approaching this Catoctin Circle restaurant from Route 7 because the parking lot is about four feet above the road bed, and there is an odd angled view towards the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Don't Let the Inside Fool You, Best Casual Italian South of NJ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have grown up going here. My parents went here before I was born and I continue to keep coming back here. The interior is a bit drear and run down, with cracks in the booths and dark lighting but the food here is awesome. This is real New York/NJ style pizza with great toppings. Also enjoy the philly cheesesteaks and salads. If you want pizza, GO HERE!

• Visited February 2013
littlestown
“Excellent fresh food especially for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Craving Middle Eastern food, I stopped in for lunch. Ordered the tasty felafel on pita sandwich. Fresh and full of felafel and veggies. Filling too. Friendly service. A go back place !

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Better than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mama Lucci's is in a part of Leesburg that doesn't have much around it. I went with a friend and we both really enjoyed our meals. I got chicken kabobs on pita bread and it was very yummy. My friend got penne alfredo and really enjoyed it also. The fries were typical but nonetheless quite tasty. The prices were great! We left satisfied and with food to take home all for about 8 dollars a meal. This is going to be a new regular for me. They need to work on the decorations, though. Very cheesy

• Visited July 2013