“Don't Let the Inside Fool You, Best Casual Italian South of NJ!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Virginia
“Don't Let the Inside Fool You, Best Casual Italian South of NJ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have grown up going here. My parents went here before I was born and I continue to keep coming back here. The interior is a bit drear and run down, with cracks in the booths and dark lighting but the food here is awesome. This is real New York/NJ style pizza with great toppings. Also enjoy the philly cheesesteaks and salads. If you want pizza, GO HERE!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

littlestown
“Excellent fresh food especially for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Craving Middle Eastern food, I stopped in for lunch. Ordered the tasty felafel on pita sandwich. Fresh and full of felafel and veggies. Filling too. Friendly service. A go back place !

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Better than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mama Lucci's is in a part of Leesburg that doesn't have much around it. I went with a friend and we both really enjoyed our meals. I got chicken kabobs on pita bread and it was very yummy. My friend got penne alfredo and really enjoyed it also. The fries were typical but nonetheless quite tasty. The prices were great! We left satisfied and with food to take home all for about 8 dollars a meal. This is going to be a new regular for me. They need to work on the decorations, though. Very cheesy

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Delicious middle eastern food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is delicious and the decor is pretty basic. We had a problem with a gift card we purchased last month. We had to go home and get our receipt before they would honor it. Not very helpful. We keep going back though because of the food!

Visited June 2013
Marianna, Florida, United States
“Not at all what I expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

When I drove up, I was wanting pizza. The door says, "pizza, subs, salads; we deliver." Their menu of Greek, Italian and Middle Eastern foods is extensive. I turned to the pizza section which touts some favorites. I chose Greek pizza. 10' for 10.99. The price was very high as the quality pizza I received for my money could have been bought at the supermarket.

• 2 of 5 stars Food