“Delicious middle eastern food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Leesburg, Virginia
“Delicious middle eastern food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is delicious and the decor is pretty basic. We had a problem with a gift card we purchased last month. We had to go home and get our receipt before they would honor it. Not very helpful. We keep going back though because of the food!

Visited June 2013

Marianna, Florida, United States
“Not at all what I expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

When I drove up, I was wanting pizza. The door says, "pizza, subs, salads; we deliver." Their menu of Greek, Italian and Middle Eastern foods is extensive. I turned to the pizza section which touts some favorites. I chose Greek pizza. 10' for 10.99. The price was very high as the quality pizza I received for my money could have been bought at the supermarket.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“It has a variety of delicios amd different kinds of food. Its awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I deff recommend this place! The calzone is one of my favorites. The food is great and the people are very friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy Food, great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have ate here and ordered delivery many times for several years. We visited this week for an end of the season sports dinner with our families and it was perfect! Our favorites are spaghetti w/meat sauce, pizza, steak & cheese sub, and steak salad. Very casual, clean and consistently good food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
near Washington, DC
“I like the baba ganoush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Food is good, service is friendly, prices are low. I like the stuffed grape leaves and baba ganoush. hey never seem to provide enough pita (come on, people how expensive can pita pieces BE?) and want the customer to pay for extra. People seem to order the sandwiches often (at least, they seem very popular every lunchtime I have visited the restaurant).

Still, the soups are fine, the salads are nice, carryout is available. Oh, and pizza.

Visited September 2012