“BEST Free Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Columbus, Ohio
“BEST Free Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed 6/21-6/25 2012 for a wedding in the area. in a double on the second floor. Pros: great staff.-like a four-star hotel! Candace at the front desk was extremely helpful with recommendations. The entire staff was accomodating and went out of their way to be helpful. Maid service was terrrific and even did a "disney" touch placing the kids stuffed animals in the room. Really good FREE breakfast, great when traveling with a family of four included waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon,sausage, grits, juices, fruit, cereals, etc. Nice outdoor pool and lobby. Rooms were clean but somewhat dated. Great place to save $$ when going to DC. We drove to Arlington and took the Metro.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor double or suite.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Checked in on a Friday for the Grapehound Wine Tour in Leesburg. Front Desk staff was friendly and knowledgable and the lobby was suprisingly upscale and smelled of fresh popcorn. Come to find out there is a big popcorn maker with fresh hot popcorn for the guests.

The room was clean and everything worked the way it should.

The beds were very comfortable.

They have an extensive complimentary breakfast which was rather tasty.

I will stay here again next year when I go back!

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor appear to be nicer. The second floor also smells like stale cigarette s...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Corvallis, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Good place to stay if you want to be near the Dulles Airport but not in the flight plath. It is only 20-25 minutes to the airport on the toll road ($4.50 cost). They have good maps of local places and a computer and printer so that you can print your boarding pass. Get a room on the side away from the highway and it will be quiet. Price was reasonable for AAA. Leesburg is a nice small town to visit that fhas not yet been inundated by development from Northern Virginia!

Room Tip: Room away from the highway on the second floor
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Southeast Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

The first room I was given did not have a working phone, so I moved to a second room. The phone worked but discovered most of the room lights unplugged. Also, the TV was unplugged. Found out later why. Even with the TV "off", the screen continued to glow like a huge nightlight. The only way to darken the room was to pull the TV plug. In the morning, I also found the in-room coffee maker was broken.

Also in the morning was a room bill slipped under my door with a "safe warranty" charge on it. The room had a safe in in, but I never used it. When I checked out I asked that the "safe warranty" be removed from the bill, which the person behind the front desk did but seemed to be somewhat upset at having to do this. I also politely stated that bogus charges like a room safe fee do more to hurt a hotels reputation that people will remember but there was no comment from the clerk. I also told them about the broken coffee maker and the "nightlight" TV to which the only comment was that they would have those things looked at. No apology or even a "thank you" for staying at this hotel.

Needless to say, it seems like this hotel needs to do a check on their rooms to make sure everything works before given out to a guest. But what really set me back was the attitude of the clerk checking out and the bogus safe fee. Needless to say I will never, ever stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Is an Service Excellent, Perla and Luis, They cater very well a guests. The service, Location, Foods (Breakfast) are Amazing!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

What a great experience I had going to Leesburg the past two days. I traveled there to go see
a specialist, who has made arrangements with the hotel to not only pick me up at the airport, but also drive me to and from my appointments both days! I arrived early to a yummy free breakfast and had a lovely room with a beautiful tree just blooming outside my window. The hotel staff were all so friendly and helpful, they even drove me to a great outlet mall as I had time to kill between appointments, and came back to pick me up after I finished shopping. This hotel is independently owned and operated and they are doing a great job, I felt very much more than a paying guest...I felt at home!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
MichelleGuests, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at the Best Western Leesburg.

We were delighted to receive your feedback....and to hear how much you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! We are so proud of our staff.....they truly embrace our "We Love Guests" (R) philosophy which is centered around treating all of our guests as if they were a guest in our own home.

Thank you again for sharing the details about your positive experience with others on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
Garfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

This hotel has a great service staff, specially the always-smiling short haired woman at the front desk. She answered all my questions, which where quite a few, in a polite and amiable manner. I think she mentioned she had just started working there and I let her know that she was doing an excellent job. I would definitely stay there next time I am in Leesburg.

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!