“Quality and Value for the price...outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
tafton
“Quality and Value for the price...outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

We traveled to Leesburg with our 2 dogs to attend an English Setter Rescue reunion. The room with king sized bed was comfortable and clean with amenities like a small refigerator where I could keep canned opened dog food and or perishable snacks.

Complimentary Wi Fi was a bonus. There is even a computer room that guests can enjoy for the more sedentary and next to it is the exercise room for the fitness inclined.
Morning breakfast is complimentary with coffee available 24-7 in the lobby.
There is a popcorn maker in the lobby where guests can enjoy hot theater-like popcorn in the evenings. Each and every morning when I went to get breakfast the popcorn machine was totally cleaned out ensuring that when I say fresh popcorn ...it was just that.
There are restaurants that are within walking distance and many of them deliver if you don't want to leave your best friends lonely.
TIP check with the front desk staff to get tips on the best places and many times coupons to use for a significant savings.
If I have to point out any negatives...then I have to say that the hair dryer in our room did not work...had I reported it, I am sure it would have been replaced immediately as the staff was awesome. It was late and we were leaving the next morning so I actually forgot about it. The dogs found a few spiders in the room which were dispatched by my shoe. Behind the hotel is a green area where we walked the dogs. There was some poison ivy there..
It was a great place to stay and we would definitely return.
Visit nearby Leesburg Canine country club a fabulous facility

Room Tip: Ground floor was ideal for gaining egress to the outdoors. Several doors to choose from and we did n...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Smithfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Our group spent a week at the Best Western in Leesburg, Virginia and we are very pleased with our experience. The hotel is very clean, the complimentary breakfast is very good, and the staff is OUTSTANDING. We had at least twenty people in our group and everyone enjoyed their stay. The staff makes us all feel like "family."

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

This hotel is very bike friendly. There is a free shuttle for pick ups and drop offs from White's Ferry on the C&O, the shuttle will take you to restaurants for dinner if you don't like those within walking distance, and it is close to a CVS with food, beer, and wine. It is just a few blocks from the W&OD. My wife and I were able to bring our bikes into the room, and there is a shed for large groups. The breakfast provided a great base for a day on the towpath and the pool was welcome after a 40 mile day. The staff is extremely courteous, and I really believe that they are happy to have us there. It exceeded my expectations, and we will be back next month on our next ride through Leesburg.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Bethany, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We arrived at the hotel in the early evening and left first thing in the morning, but this hotel had what I needed - a clean room and a comfortable bed. The room was a comfortable size for a family of four. The bathroom was clean. The front desk staff was very friendly. Although we didn't stay for breakfast, there was a full complimentary breakfast with hot and cold food, coffee, etc. There is nothing negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Williamsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

I have run cycling groups for over a decade. No hotel has ever gotten every detail correctly. This Best Western did. Service was better than most 5 Star Deluxe properties. Rooms, breakfast, pool, exercise area and conference area, all way above the level you would expect from a comparably priced hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Irmo, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

My son was married at Bluemont near by and there were a lot of out of town guest that stayed here. We were a bit roudy but the staff was wonderful and the shuttle service was above and beyond most hotel customer service. It was a life saver for the whole weekend. The breakfast that was included with the room was very impressive as well. It was a real breakfast not just muffins and toast. The staff that worked with my daughter-in-law in planning everyone's stay and schedule were extremely helpful. I can't thank them enough for helping us have a perfect wedding weekend. If you are ever in the Leesburg area, I would definitely recommend you stay at the Best Western.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

I would like to take this oppurtunity to express great thanks to the staff of the Best Western in Leesburg Virginia. The front desk staff gave excellent customer service and satisfaction. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable! Their full hot breakfast is amazing! Bacon, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns and the list goes on. Unlike other hotels where their continental breakfast consists of cereal and doughnuts. I really enjoyed my stay, and I know you will too!
One Happy Camper!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!