“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We're creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Sterling, Virginia, United States
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I go here often even though it means I have to travel a little bit. I have yet to have a bad experience here and even when I get something that I know is below their standard, the staff is quick to listen to suggestions and correct any mistakes made. Also, the management is beyond great. They go well above and beyond taking care of their customers. On occasion, just to get out of the house, I go there with my young children and when I found myself having to leave the table with one of them, a manager was quick to see my plight and sit with my other two little ones while I took care of what I needed to with the third. Love this place!

Visited May 2013

“Good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good salad and service. Really haven't eaten there enough to judge as being very good. I will have to go back for more to be fair.

Visited May 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Nice surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The menu has a good mix of traditional favorites (pizza!) and new fusion dishes (Vietnamese salmon) so we were ready to try different things! We had the short rib pretzel for appetizer and it was delicious but we wondered where the "pretzel" came from because it was on toasted crusty bread. The Vietnamese salmon and halibut were both decent and our kids enjoyed the chicken Cobb salad and pasta with butter sauce (which I would never get again because it was a bowl of bow tie with 2 pats of butter - unmelted - on top). The complimentary bread and oil cheese garlic dip were our favorite though. We couldn't get enough! I'm going to try to make it at home. All in all the restaurant is above average and we would go back again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“Definitely Above Average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is delicious & they run monthly special menus so there is always variety. A Gluten Free Menu is available upon request. The "Mocktails" are fun for the kids and for the grown ups there is a wide range of options for wine, beer and specialty drinks. The complimentary homemade bread with olive oil, red pepper flakes & Parmesan is scrumptious, beware not to fill up on it. We've frequented this Joe's for over a year, it consistently delivers great service and food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“if you're in Leesburg, you must eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

what hooked me on trying this rrestaurant was their gluten free menu and attitude that its an easy accomodation. its A Wednesday nite and every table was filled by 7:30. theres a great vibe, very good service, and excellent food. i highly recommend the scallops skewered on rosemary with butternut squash and bacon. the scallops were tender and tasty with a slightly sweetsauce with just a subtle kick. my friend had the ahi tuna salad. the tuna was cooked as ordered. the dressng is sweet so you might want to ask for it on the side. good beer and wine selection.try joe's. you will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2013