“Great for everyone!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 168 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We're creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reston, Virginia
“Great for everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have eaten at Joe's many times. For perfectly executed American food, great prices and exceptional wine values, it never fails. This restaurant group really knows its business and does a constantly flawless job of delivering exactly what it promises. Some of the dishes are basic comfort food and some are innovative, but all are perfectly executed every time. You know you've found a gem when an American restaurant serves enchiladas that are better than any area Mexican place and serves pizza that's better than at any Italian restaurant. Anyone who tries this place will return over and over again as we have. My meals here have always been better than I find at many renowned places charging double of even triple Joe's prices.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great service and food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went with another couple and their baby, we called ahead so our wait was just a few minutes. The service was accommodating..I couldn't decide on which bottle of wine to get for the table so the waiter brought over 2 generous samples to help me decide. The waiter brought bread to our table when we asked for more (twice) all of the food was wonderful. I ordered the scallops, which I am usually leery to do unless it's a seafood restaurant, but these were some of the best scallops I have had, very tender, juicy and yummy!

Here's the reason it didn't get 5 stars- my husband was halfway thru his meal and came across a long dark hair in his food. The waiter offered to bring a new one, but he had lost his appetite by then so we were told it would be taken off the bill. After all our plates were cleared, the manager showed up with TWO brownie desserts ON THE HOUSE and also took off my husbands meal. It helped us feel better about the hair, but EWWW... Still gross.

We will return to this place though, the staff and management are wonderful, not something you get too much anymore.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Great family place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We came with a large group during the holidays, and the staff couldn't have been more accomodating. The food, as usual, was excellent, the service, outstanding. Love that bread!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“I know this is a chain......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

But I like it! I am always happy with what I order here and the bar is very vibrant. Its a little hard to move in the bar sometimes and impossible to get a drink but that being said once I am seated I always have a good time.

Visited October 2012
Auburn, ME
“Nice local pub restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice local atmosphere. Staff knew so many of the patrons. Good beer selection with nice simple wine list. Good Caesar salad. Really nice haddock and salmon and the steak was well liked.

• 4 of 5 stars Food