“Great salads!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great salads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been here several times and always get one of their salads. I am never disappointed and my husband loves their pork chops.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Virginia
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I have been here many times. The food is excellent, especially the prime rib. We enjoy dropping in for lunch on the weekend and have always enjoyed our meal.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Enjoyable girls day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We hit this restaurant for girls day and had a great meal. Our server was attentive and friendly. And the food lived up to expectations. We went with a local who is a big fan.

Strasburg, Virginia
“Girls Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My two sister, Ruth and Thelma, and I (Jane) enjoyed dining on SHADY SIDE CRAB CAKES at the Blue Ridge Grill Sunday. This restaurant is ranked #4 of 165 restaurants in Leesburg, so the three topping it must REALLY be good!!!! Our server was very attentive to our table. In fact, she was great! Thank you Madeline. P.S. Took a dinner home to hubby (from Northeastern Atlantic coast area) too; he really enjoyed the crab cakes.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was our first experience we visited strictly off of trip advisors recommendations and great reviews. Our experience was absolutely wonderful. The ribs are a must have. The best I've had in a long time. The crab cakes are AMAZING! The service was wonderful I highly recommend this restaurant if in or close to Leesburg you must visit this restaurant.