“Very accomodating” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Reston, Virginia
“Very accomodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

So nice when a restaurant actually realizes that people have shellfish allergies.
I was able to order french fries because they fry them separately....perfect with a nice burger.
Service was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

DC
“Variable Food and Service quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You have an excellent meal then you return and they seem to have lost the recipe. Sometimes good, sometimes great and yet a few times it has been disappointing. Do not fall for their crab cakes are the best. Sometimes flaked crabmeat with some lump and sometimes lump meat used. The Rib eye steaks, burgers, salads, grouper and Club sandwichs are often delicious. The fish tacos are just soggy and yucky. Yet back in Feb went and had one of the best lobster dishes I have ever had. The salads have fresh corn in them a tasty surprise. Its a good standby.

Visited August 2013
Palm Harbor, FL
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had not been to the Blue Ridge Grill in a few years, but it was a great place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner when business took me back to Loudoun County again.

My friends drove down from Frederick, MD. No need for anyone to fight rush-hour traffic.

It was lucky that I arrived early. Though it was a Thursday evening they were very busy. It was about 30 minutes before I could be seated. Just a few minutes before my friends arrived.

The service was patient and attentive. My friends and I had not been together in more than 30 years. There was much talk and little initial menu-reading! The staff was great. No rush.

We started with drinks and appetizers. Two of us opted for fish entrees and they were both very good. And Bob was pleased with his grilled pork chops.

Everything was handled very well.

Best recommendation? Call ahead and make a reservation. Even mid-week.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, Cold Fries, Fast Carryout Service, Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good barbecue baby back ribs. It was a whole rack, very meaty, tender and tasty. The sauce served on the side was good but didn't taste like the sauce on the ribs. And while they were good, I think it was a little pricey. I called the order in for pick up and the order was ready when I arrived. The fries were cold but didn't determine that until I got home. I love fries and dislike fries reheated in the microwave. I didn't try the spoonful of beans served on the side.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Forest, Virginia
“Good Food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I picked this restaurant from TripAdvisor. It was a good choice. Food and service were excellent. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 price wine night. The wine we chose was very good!!

• Visited August 2013