“Great Service, Very Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Palm Harbor, FL
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had not been to the Blue Ridge Grill in a few years, but it was a great place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner when business took me back to Loudoun County again.

My friends drove down from Frederick, MD. No need for anyone to fight rush-hour traffic.

It was lucky that I arrived early. Though it was a Thursday evening they were very busy. It was about 30 minutes before I could be seated. Just a few minutes before my friends arrived.

The service was patient and attentive. My friends and I had not been together in more than 30 years. There was much talk and little initial menu-reading! The staff was great. No rush.

We started with drinks and appetizers. Two of us opted for fish entrees and they were both very good. And Bob was pleased with his grilled pork chops.

Everything was handled very well.

Best recommendation? Call ahead and make a reservation. Even mid-week.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, Cold Fries, Fast Carryout Service, Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good barbecue baby back ribs. It was a whole rack, very meaty, tender and tasty. The sauce served on the side was good but didn't taste like the sauce on the ribs. And while they were good, I think it was a little pricey. I called the order in for pick up and the order was ready when I arrived. The fries were cold but didn't determine that until I got home. I love fries and dislike fries reheated in the microwave. I didn't try the spoonful of beans served on the side.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Forest, Virginia
“Good Food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I picked this restaurant from TripAdvisor. It was a good choice. Food and service were excellent. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 price wine night. The wine we chose was very good!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had to wait a little while with reservations for a group. However, we were able to get separate checks.

Visited September 2013
“Busy Place and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was better than average and the service was great! It appeared that the other diners were locals and you could tell they were used to enjoying the good food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2013