“Good Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, Cold Fries, Fast Carryout Service, Pricey” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 182 Restaurants in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, Cold Fries, Fast Carryout Service, Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good barbecue baby back ribs. It was a whole rack, very meaty, tender and tasty. The sauce served on the side was good but didn't taste like the sauce on the ribs. And while they were good, I think it was a little pricey. I called the order in for pick up and the order was ready when I arrived. The fries were cold but didn't determine that until I got home. I love fries and dislike fries reheated in the microwave. I didn't try the spoonful of beans served on the side.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Forest, Virginia
“Good Food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I picked this restaurant from TripAdvisor. It was a good choice. Food and service were excellent. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 price wine night. The wine we chose was very good!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had to wait a little while with reservations for a group. However, we were able to get separate checks.

Visited September 2013
“Busy Place and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was better than average and the service was great! It appeared that the other diners were locals and you could tell they were used to enjoying the good food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Vienna, Virginia
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were surprised on a Thursday evening about 7:30 that it was so crowded here. We were told it would be about a 20-25 minute wait, but it was only 5 or 10 minutes. Our waiter apologized for making us wait, but we were pleased to be seated so quickly. Our margaritas were very good. My husband really liked his blackened grouper special, and I enjoyed my crab cakes. We split the very good strawberry shortcake. We had been traveling for a week, and it was so nice to have some really good food at a reasonable price. Our waiter was super! The atmosphere is casual.

• Visited September 2013