“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Vienna, Virginia
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were surprised on a Thursday evening about 7:30 that it was so crowded here. We were told it would be about a 20-25 minute wait, but it was only 5 or 10 minutes. Our waiter apologized for making us wait, but we were pleased to be seated so quickly. Our margaritas were very good. My husband really liked his blackened grouper special, and I enjoyed my crab cakes. We split the very good strawberry shortcake. We had been traveling for a week, and it was so nice to have some really good food at a reasonable price. Our waiter was super! The atmosphere is casual.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg
“Still delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went back to Leesburg to visit friends. Of course the Blue Ridge was tops on our list to go to... Again it did not disappoint, so sweet that our waiter remembered us. The drinks were marvelous and the filet absolutely melt in your mouth. We went with two other couples and we were not rushed or made to feel we were staying too long. When we are in Leesburg again...Blue Ridge will be first destination.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the clerk at the hotel at which we were staying. Great recommendation. While it took a bit of circumnavigating to find our way to the restaurant, we were glad we did. The hostess was efficient and pleasant and we were there early enough to avoid having to take one of the large stack of flashing pagers given out to waiting patrons - a sure signal that the place became crowded in the evening.

The restaurant was tastefully decorated and pleasant. The menu presented a large selection of good choices. My wife and I each had a different salad - great - but much too much in the way of quantity, a sin committed by many American restaurants today.

I found the wine to be overpriced.

Service was very good. Our waiter was on the ball and pleasant. He checked up on us every once in a while to make sure everything was O.K. (It was.)

If we're ever in Leesburg again, this is where we'll eat.

Visited September 2013
Frederick
“NO DRINKS TO GO?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've enjoyed several meals here over time. The food and service are very good. I must admit I was quite surprised to find it is #2 in Leesburg though?
As we departed one day this week, I asked for a cup to take my almost untouched iced tea @ $2.50 per glass with me. Imagine my surprise at being told we don't provide cups. Guess what, I won't be ordering iced tea here again. All the more interesting is that boxes are provided for the food you cannot finish.
Egregious error, Blue Ridge Grill. Today we went somewhere else for lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Don't let the area around it fool you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for a huge family dinner, date night, girls night out, kids meals- pretty much have something for everyone. Food is fresh, always tastes good, we gave up fast food two years ago and decided to try more places like this. Always have to convince guests it's not a dive ( near Walmart, DMV, Sheetz, Mc Donald's ) they are always pleasantly surprised over the quality of food- very good. Salads and burgers are great- but we have had their salmon, and other fish entrees which are also yummy.

• Visited August 2013