“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 168 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the clerk at the hotel at which we were staying. Great recommendation. While it took a bit of circumnavigating to find our way to the restaurant, we were glad we did. The hostess was efficient and pleasant and we were there early enough to avoid having to take one of the large stack of flashing pagers given out to waiting patrons - a sure signal that the place became crowded in the evening.

The restaurant was tastefully decorated and pleasant. The menu presented a large selection of good choices. My wife and I each had a different salad - great - but much too much in the way of quantity, a sin committed by many American restaurants today.

I found the wine to be overpriced.

Service was very good. Our waiter was on the ball and pleasant. He checked up on us every once in a while to make sure everything was O.K. (It was.)

If we're ever in Leesburg again, this is where we'll eat.

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
Frederick
“NO DRINKS TO GO?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I've enjoyed several meals here over time. The food and service are very good. I must admit I was quite surprised to find it is #2 in Leesburg though?
As we departed one day this week, I asked for a cup to take my almost untouched iced tea @ $2.50 per glass with me. Imagine my surprise at being told we don't provide cups. Guess what, I won't be ordering iced tea here again. All the more interesting is that boxes are provided for the food you cannot finish.
Egregious error, Blue Ridge Grill. Today we went somewhere else for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Don't let the area around it fool you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for a huge family dinner, date night, girls night out, kids meals- pretty much have something for everyone. Food is fresh, always tastes good, we gave up fast food two years ago and decided to try more places like this. Always have to convince guests it's not a dive ( near Walmart, DMV, Sheetz, Mc Donald's ) they are always pleasantly surprised over the quality of food- very good. Salads and burgers are great- but we have had their salmon, and other fish entrees which are also yummy.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“I liked it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I liked it but didn't LOVE it. Was disappointed since a ranking of #2 I was expecting more. Stopped in for late lunch. Burger was good, fries were awesome and service was excellent. Good food but not awesome which is what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, I would go back but ...

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Meh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Not worth the price honestly. Better food served elsewhere in Leesburg for the same price. I'd skip this crown and go to Wine Kitchen or Vintage 50.
Salad is really good though.

• Visited August 2013