“Seafood Special” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
“Seafood Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Have always had a great meal and excellent service at BRG. Usually have the baby-back ribs, but opted for the seafood special (servings of seared tuna, lump crab, shrimp, and smoked salmon each with its own sauce. Excellent.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alburtis, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was just here on 7/5-2013. The crab cakes were delicious! It was a great meal, great service and nice atmosphere. We would definitely return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pinehurst
“Friendly with good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

A friend, who has lived in Leesburg, recommended this restaurant for my recent overnight stay in Leesburg. Though no reservations are taken, call-ahead seating is allowed, which worked great for my party of 5. Food was excellent, and even the kids were happy with the children's menu. Chicken piccata was my choice, which was wonderful. Ribs were delicious, according to the 12-year-old with us.

Visited June 2013
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped in after reading TA reviews. Nice staff, efficient and friendly. The food was first rate. All in all a good meal at a fair price.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Delish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I live about an hour and a half away and was in Leesburg dropping a friend off. I decided to eat before returning home and just lucked into BRG. I don't eat meat and was worried that I might not find much on the menu. Now I can't wait to have an excuse to drive back there. They have a vegetarian Portobello mushroom "steak and cheese" sub that I would order again even if I could have meat. It was beyond delicious, and I loved that the tomato slices looked and smelled like they were just picked off the vine. My daughter who was traveling with me really enjoyed her meal too. The atmosphere was nice and our server was friendly and attentive.

• Visited June 2013