“Delish!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Delish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I live about an hour and a half away and was in Leesburg dropping a friend off. I decided to eat before returning home and just lucked into BRG. I don't eat meat and was worried that I might not find much on the menu. Now I can't wait to have an excuse to drive back there. They have a vegetarian Portobello mushroom "steak and cheese" sub that I would order again even if I could have meat. It was beyond delicious, and I loved that the tomato slices looked and smelled like they were just picked off the vine. My daughter who was traveling with me really enjoyed her meal too. The atmosphere was nice and our server was friendly and attentive.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brookhaven
“Very good brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a lovely filet bennedict and spicy bloody mary. We were with a large group (18) and they took very good care of us.

Arlington, Virginia
“Basic fresh American food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been twice on Sunday for late lunch / early dinner. BRG's food entrees and salads--fresh American food--were consistently good. My dining companions and I enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. Currently during Sunday brunch hours they do a substitution that is not my preference. Instead of bread to start the meal they provide a silver container filled with little strips the size of large fries that taste exactly like fried funnel cake tossed in cinnamon and powdered sugar. Oh my, they were soooo good, but not what I wanted to start a savory meal. These sweet morsels are definitely dessert-like and we were not ordering from the brunch menu. I could go for some now, with coffee. Not taking points off for that but thought you should know. I found our meal portions large; making the cost reasonable given you can have another meal or snack at home later.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

BRG is always a pleasant place for lunch...they have meals that appeal to kids and their grown ups as well. The sandwiches are excellent but the French fries are outstanding...crispy shoestring potatoes, perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. The at ops here is casual and the servers attentive.

Surf City, North Carolina
“Delicious! Best salad ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We got reservations and only waited about 5 minutes.. service was a tad slow with the crowd but we didn't mind thanks to the wonderful atmosphere. The ahi tuna salad is to die for and is the best salad I've ever had!