“Basic fresh American food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Arlington, Virginia
“Basic fresh American food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been twice on Sunday for late lunch / early dinner. BRG's food entrees and salads--fresh American food--were consistently good. My dining companions and I enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. Currently during Sunday brunch hours they do a substitution that is not my preference. Instead of bread to start the meal they provide a silver container filled with little strips the size of large fries that taste exactly like fried funnel cake tossed in cinnamon and powdered sugar. Oh my, they were soooo good, but not what I wanted to start a savory meal. These sweet morsels are definitely dessert-like and we were not ordering from the brunch menu. I could go for some now, with coffee. Not taking points off for that but thought you should know. I found our meal portions large; making the cost reasonable given you can have another meal or snack at home later.

• Visited June 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

BRG is always a pleasant place for lunch...they have meals that appeal to kids and their grown ups as well. The sandwiches are excellent but the French fries are outstanding...crispy shoestring potatoes, perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. The at ops here is casual and the servers attentive.

Visited June 2013
Surf City, North Carolina
“Delicious! Best salad ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We got reservations and only waited about 5 minutes.. service was a tad slow with the crowd but we didn't mind thanks to the wonderful atmosphere. The ahi tuna salad is to die for and is the best salad I've ever had!

Visited June 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
1,413 helpful votes 1,413 helpful votes
“Wide Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went here with a group of locals for a business lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the large variety of menu selections (salads, sandwiches, seafood, fish, chicken, steaks, pork, etc), the large portions, the very good quality of the food and the reasonable prices. The day I was there they had a meatloaf special and it was very good.

• Visited August 2012
Louisiana
“Good food with upbeat decor.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We looked up this restaurant while passing thru Leesburg. What a great choice. The food was really good. I had the Leesburg hamburger with probably the best BBQ beans I have had in awhile. We had a draft beer and enjoyed the restaurant's upbeat environment. Good restaurant to try if you are in Leesburg, VA.

• Visited May 2013