“Consistently good.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 169 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Yuma, Arizona
“Consistently good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

When in Leesburg, VA, The Blue Ridge Grill is my go to restaurant, particularly for Sunday brunch. The Crab Cake Eggs Benedict is delicious -- perfect hollandaise, fresh asparagus, and crunchy cottage fries! They serve wonderful fresh fish entrees for dinner. Dining is casual, and the staff is friendly and engaging.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Popular restaurant, good food for a fair price in Leesburg VS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had dinner at the blue ridge grill on a Friday night, it was BUSY.. Packed with people almost a line going out the door. Make reservations, we did and avoid waiting an hour plus for a table! Service was fast and the food was good at a reasonable price too, so it was a win win for us. It was our first time in Leesburg VA and we were looking for a casual restaurant that wasn't too $$. The blue ridge grill fit the bill, I had the fish of the day and it was tasty, my husband had a burger and he was very happy with it. Would recommend this place for a fast casual meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Virginia
“All the positive comments are spot on great value service wu I'll definitely return goods for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the seafood pasta I had the Chili we both were very pleased our server was pleasant and efficient

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“A Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Blue Ridge Grill is right next to a DMV and a McDonald's but, don't let the outside fool you, this place serves up consistently good food. It is a local favorite and it is usually crowded. I'd describe the food as typical American bistro fare, nothing too fancy but all delicious and well seasoned. I've eaten here several times and have always been happy with my meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This is a GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The restaurant has loyal repeat patrons, and excellent food. It was our first visit. The prime rib dip is amazing. Best I have had in yeas. My hubby got the chicken tenders, they were freshly battered and fried. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere