“All the positive comments are spot on great value service wu I'll definitely return goods for families” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the seafood pasta I had the Chili we both were very pleased our server was pleasant and efficient

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“A Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Blue Ridge Grill is right next to a DMV and a McDonald's but, don't let the outside fool you, this place serves up consistently good food. It is a local favorite and it is usually crowded. I'd describe the food as typical American bistro fare, nothing too fancy but all delicious and well seasoned. I've eaten here several times and have always been happy with my meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This is a GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The restaurant has loyal repeat patrons, and excellent food. It was our first visit. The prime rib dip is amazing. Best I have had in yeas. My hubby got the chicken tenders, they were freshly battered and fried. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Richfield, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our first visit to Blue Ridge Grill and we really Loved it! It was the best place we have eaten on our vacation. We had the tenderloin. We order the tenderloin medium rare and they got it perfectly.

The staff are very attentive! I mean all the staff, not just our waiter. When we finished our appetizer, a staff member took it right away, then another grabbed my dinner dish. We put our credit card by the end of the table with the check and another staff member took that to our waiter. The staff really work as a team to ensure you get the best experience and don't have a long time to wait. Our waiter checked back to make sure we were ok and enjoying our food. We had a great night and would love to come back next time we are in town.

Thanks Blue Ridge Grill for a wonderful meal!

Paducah, Kentucky
“Good Food, Good Service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thought we were in trouble when the first waitress walked by several times and never spoke, smiled or said...I will be right back. Just about the time I started worrying...a gent appeared from nowhere, took over and provided us great service and darn fine meal. Mind you...this was NOT a five star dining experience...but it was ALL good. Try the Cajun shrimp app...different but good. As noted by previous reviewers...price was fair.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere