“A Local Favorite”

Update restaurant details
Ranked #6 of 164 restaurants in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients

85% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Blue Ridge Grill
Leesburg, Virginia
“A Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Blue Ridge Grill is right next to a DMV and a McDonald's but, don't let the outside fool you, this place serves up consistently good food. It is a local favorite and it is usually crowded. I'd describe the food as typical American bistro fare, nothing too fancy but all delicious and well seasoned. I've eaten here several times and have always been happy with my meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This is a GEM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The restaurant has loyal repeat patrons, and excellent food. It was our first visit. The prime rib dip is amazing. Best I have had in yeas. My hubby got the chicken tenders, they were freshly battered and fried. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richfield, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our first visit to Blue Ridge Grill and we really Loved it! It was the best place we have eaten on our vacation. We had the tenderloin. We order the tenderloin medium rare and they got it perfectly.

The staff are very attentive! I mean all the staff, not just our waiter. When we finished our appetizer, a staff member took it right away, then another grabbed my dinner dish. We put our credit card by the end of the table with the check and another staff member took that to our waiter. The staff really work as a team to ensure you get the best experience and don't have a long time to wait. Our waiter checked back to make sure we were ok and enjoying our food. We had a great night and would love to come back next time we are in town.

Thanks Blue Ridge Grill for a wonderful meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Paducah, Kentucky
“Good Food, Good Service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thought we were in trouble when the first waitress walked by several times and never spoke, smiled or said...I will be right back. Just about the time I started worrying...a gent appeared from nowhere, took over and provided us great service and darn fine meal. Mind you...this was NOT a five star dining experience...but it was ALL good. Try the Cajun shrimp app...different but good. As noted by previous reviewers...price was fair.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salem, Massachusetts
“A consistent, reliable popular destination”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have eaten several times at the Blue Ridge Grill and have no complaints. The service is steady and the food is fine. Certainly not a blow-your-socks off restaurant, but definitely a place for a reliable meal at reasonable prices. I've seen families, business lunches, solo diners, and after-work revelers there, all as welcome and comfortable as the other. (In my mind it's like a TGIFridays or Chili's, but smaller, less chainy, and more personable).

The portions are on the larger side (which may be a plus or a minus for you). One time I visited the restaurant with a vegan friend. There wasn't much of a selection on the menu for her, but without any hesitation the waiter accommodated her and the chef made a fantastic vegan pasta primavera. I have found I mostly order the seared tuna salad; it's delicious and prepared well. I'm sure I will be back there again soon, and would happily bring a friend of my family.

• Visited January 2013