“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Richfield, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our first visit to Blue Ridge Grill and we really Loved it! It was the best place we have eaten on our vacation. We had the tenderloin. We order the tenderloin medium rare and they got it perfectly.

The staff are very attentive! I mean all the staff, not just our waiter. When we finished our appetizer, a staff member took it right away, then another grabbed my dinner dish. We put our credit card by the end of the table with the check and another staff member took that to our waiter. The staff really work as a team to ensure you get the best experience and don't have a long time to wait. Our waiter checked back to make sure we were ok and enjoying our food. We had a great night and would love to come back next time we are in town.

Thanks Blue Ridge Grill for a wonderful meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Paducah, Kentucky
“Good Food, Good Service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thought we were in trouble when the first waitress walked by several times and never spoke, smiled or said...I will be right back. Just about the time I started worrying...a gent appeared from nowhere, took over and provided us great service and darn fine meal. Mind you...this was NOT a five star dining experience...but it was ALL good. Try the Cajun shrimp app...different but good. As noted by previous reviewers...price was fair.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Massachusetts
“A consistent, reliable popular destination”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have eaten several times at the Blue Ridge Grill and have no complaints. The service is steady and the food is fine. Certainly not a blow-your-socks off restaurant, but definitely a place for a reliable meal at reasonable prices. I've seen families, business lunches, solo diners, and after-work revelers there, all as welcome and comfortable as the other. (In my mind it's like a TGIFridays or Chili's, but smaller, less chainy, and more personable).

The portions are on the larger side (which may be a plus or a minus for you). One time I visited the restaurant with a vegan friend. There wasn't much of a selection on the menu for her, but without any hesitation the waiter accommodated her and the chef made a fantastic vegan pasta primavera. I have found I mostly order the seared tuna salad; it's delicious and prepared well. I'm sure I will be back there again soon, and would happily bring a friend of my family.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Dishes Need Tweaking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've eaten here once before and was very surprised at the cuisine from a restaurant that didn't look the part. But, yesterday at lunch I found myself more critical than delighted!

The crab cakes were tasty but a little soggy from the sauté. (Skillet not hot enough?) At almost $20 I expected more. The cole slaw was very good, but slathered with too much dressing (maybe toss lightly with a more available on the side). The vegetables were adequate. Service was very attentive. It's obviously a place favored by many. Just wish it would step up its game. I think they can and I'll give them another chance ... Just not anytime soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Virginia
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is the best place to eat in the whole area near the outlets. I accidentally discovered it tucked away in a neighboring plaza. They have a good variety of food choices. Everything is fresh and delicious.
Fabulous lobster bisque!