“You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
DC
“You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This cute little Chinese Restaurant, located in Historic Leesburg, reminds me of the restaurant in the movie: "A Christmas Story". The setting is more fun that the food is good, but it is still a decent fare of traditional Chinese dishes. You can order multiple dishes and share, as they are served family style. The staff is friendly and helpful (I believe they are mostly related and are the owners of the restaurant). The restaurant is very small and you cannot get a group of more than 4 in a booth. If you have more than 4 people in your party, you better hope you are lucky and no one else is there so you can pull the center 4 tables together. I have been here several times and would go back, although I have to say I won't "hurry back".

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Hometown Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have lived in Leesburg for 13 years and have either eaten in or had food delivered from China King for about the same amount of time. Restaurant is nothing fancy but the food and service are good. The restaurant space is small and feels more like a diner when you are eating in . Never had a bad meal here.

Visited February 2014
Leesburg, Virginia
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We ate in the restaurant for dinner. Though some may find the interior to be "dated", we found it clean and charming. The small booths and simplicity reminded us of sitting in a small Chinese restaurant in NY city. Service was excellent. Food was flavorful and freshly prepared and had not been sitting in back being warmed. General Tso's chicken was large pieces of white meat that were lightly battered and not at all greasy. We parked in the city garage in back (walk to King St. between buildings via alley).

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Only a couple of tables inside, so I usually take out. Food is good and never had a any issues with the dishes. One of my top three Chinese restaurants in the county.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hampton, Virginia
“Decent Chinese Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I had the dinner for 2. We started with soup. My wife chose the egg drop which was fairly good and I had the hot & sour which was mediocre. We both chose egg rolls and they were doughy tasting and flavorless for the most part. The cashew chicken was good and the seafood in lobster sauce was okay. The fried rice that accompanied the meal was disappointing. The service, was a little slow and the server confused our drink orders. To us, this was a typical Chinese restaurant experience. Instead of leaving hungry, you leave a little disappointed.

Visited July 2013