“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good Chinese food - best in town....terrible parking situation but its in the middle of downtown so I expected that... we would order from here alot more if it was easier to get in and get out - parking wise.

Visited November 2012

Round Hill, Virginia
“Cozy restaurant, good service, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

China King is a restaurant I had planned on trying for a while, and finally got around to it. Unfortunately, it wouldn't have been a great loss just to skip it. While the ambiance was nice and the staff was attentive, the food was lackluster. My wife had the hunan chicken and I had the shanghai noodles. Both dishes essentially tasted the same and were lacking the vibrant flavors and savory sauces associated with good Chinese food. If you're hard up for Chinese takeout, you might as well go with China King for lack of other options, but don't go out of your way.

Visited August 2012
virginia
“Top notch food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Beef they use is super tender, chicken is all white meat. Alterations to dishes are never a problem, fast service, we substitute white onion for green onion, and extra peanuts to Kung pao beef, it's almost $15 , but it's the vest I ever had. Been in leesburg for a long time.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Best Asian food at this price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Using words like "best" usually requires a caveat to have any credibility. Chine King, I my opinion, offers the best asian food for the price in the Leesburg area. They even made something that was off the menu when my kid requested it before looking at the menu.
Nice people run it. They live 2 minutes way and have lived here for almost twenty years. Nice enough to have my kid view it as a "special occasion" dinner.

Visited December 2011
Berryville, Virginia
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've lived in Northern Virginia for nearly five years and have been eating at China King for the majority of that time. Fortunately, I work very close by, and on Fridays my coworkers and I will have lunch at China King. The service is fantastic and the food is some of the best Chinese that I've had. I've never had a bad experience when visiting the restaurant.

• Visited July 2011