“Top notch food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
virginia
“Top notch food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Beef they use is super tender, chicken is all white meat. Alterations to dishes are never a problem, fast service, we substitute white onion for green onion, and extra peanuts to Kung pao beef, it's almost $15 , but it's the vest I ever had. Been in leesburg for a long time.

• Visited July 2012

74% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Asian food at this price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Using words like "best" usually requires a caveat to have any credibility. Chine King, I my opinion, offers the best asian food for the price in the Leesburg area. They even made something that was off the menu when my kid requested it before looking at the menu.
Nice people run it. They live 2 minutes way and have lived here for almost twenty years. Nice enough to have my kid view it as a "special occasion" dinner.

Visited December 2011
Berryville, Virginia
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've lived in Northern Virginia for nearly five years and have been eating at China King for the majority of that time. Fortunately, I work very close by, and on Fridays my coworkers and I will have lunch at China King. The service is fantastic and the food is some of the best Chinese that I've had. I've never had a bad experience when visiting the restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
“Best Chinese food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

We have been to New York and DC and experienced several restaurants in Chinatown. I will put this restaurant's food right up there with those restaurants. I do wish that their Hot and Sour soup had a bit more of a 'kick'. It's location is wonderful; right on the corner in Old Town Leesburg. Convenient parking is behind with an alley for easy access. It's great to see them open again after the fire last year. The food was missed in our family.

• Visited January 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two kinds'.