“Best Asian food at this price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 169 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Asian food at this price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Using words like "best" usually requires a caveat to have any credibility. Chine King, I my opinion, offers the best asian food for the price in the Leesburg area. They even made something that was off the menu when my kid requested it before looking at the menu.
Nice people run it. They live 2 minutes way and have lived here for almost twenty years. Nice enough to have my kid view it as a "special occasion" dinner.

Visited December 2011

71% Recommend
Berryville, Virginia
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've lived in Northern Virginia for nearly five years and have been eating at China King for the majority of that time. Fortunately, I work very close by, and on Fridays my coworkers and I will have lunch at China King. The service is fantastic and the food is some of the best Chinese that I've had. I've never had a bad experience when visiting the restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Best Chinese food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

We have been to New York and DC and experienced several restaurants in Chinatown. I will put this restaurant's food right up there with those restaurants. I do wish that their Hot and Sour soup had a bit more of a 'kick'. It's location is wonderful; right on the corner in Old Town Leesburg. Convenient parking is behind with an alley for easy access. It's great to see them open again after the fire last year. The food was missed in our family.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two kinds'.

virginia
“Okay American Chinese food. Okay price and value.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

I had heard and read rave reviews of this place for a long time and finally went with my daughter and son-in-law. It was okay. The service was very good and I think they prepared the food fairly well.... however, I have had better. So if you are from New York and are expecting the same food ---- you will be disappointed! Now, there aren't many Asian restaurants in Leesburg area and so I guess this one is the "Best" they have. So if you are craving Chinese food in Leesburg I recommend it. It doesn't win any awards in my book but it's the best I've had in Leesburg/Purcellville area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere