“Best Chinese Restaurant in Northern Virginia” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Berryville, Virginia
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've lived in Northern Virginia for nearly five years and have been eating at China King for the majority of that time. Fortunately, I work very close by, and on Fridays my coworkers and I will have lunch at China King. The service is fantastic and the food is some of the best Chinese that I've had. I've never had a bad experience when visiting the restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“Best Chinese food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

We have been to New York and DC and experienced several restaurants in Chinatown. I will put this restaurant's food right up there with those restaurants. I do wish that their Hot and Sour soup had a bit more of a 'kick'. It's location is wonderful; right on the corner in Old Town Leesburg. Convenient parking is behind with an alley for easy access. It's great to see them open again after the fire last year. The food was missed in our family.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I get takeout/delivery from them every week. Best Chinese restaurant in Leesburg. Especially like their 'kung pao two kinds'.

virginia
“Okay American Chinese food. Okay price and value.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

I had heard and read rave reviews of this place for a long time and finally went with my daughter and son-in-law. It was okay. The service was very good and I think they prepared the food fairly well.... however, I have had better. So if you are from New York and are expecting the same food ---- you will be disappointed! Now, there aren't many Asian restaurants in Leesburg area and so I guess this one is the "Best" they have. So if you are craving Chinese food in Leesburg I recommend it. It doesn't win any awards in my book but it's the best I've had in Leesburg/Purcellville area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington D.C.
“Actually Homemade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2009

One of the rare Chinese restaurants that actually don't use bottled, crappy, overly sweet sauces on their food. Some fried items are a little greasy, spare ribs are very good and dishes have fresh veggies in them. Even the sweet and sour and Duck sauces are made fresh. A very nice change from all the horrible buffet Chinese restaurants. Reasonable prices for entrees, the lunch specials are a really good deal.