“FAB food, FAB service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscarora Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 169 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
Franklin, Tennessee
“FAB food, FAB service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved it! 4 of us dined and each enjoyed their meal. Would definitely eat here again! My husband and I shared a salad prior to our entree'. The waitress was good enough to serve it on two plates.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
“What a gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give this place a try. It's a pity it took us so long to try this place- no doubt the best place in Leesburg. We started with the Fried Green Tomatoes and I had Shrimp and Grits and my wife had the Bar B Q plate. All was delicious, great service and atmosphere. Will definitely go again.

Visited April 2013
Washington, DC
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped at Tuscarora Mill on a Sunday early afternoon. It was our 3rd visit. Parking is ample outside the Market Station complex where the restaurant is located. Decor is somewhat rustic and pleasing. Exposed wood and high ceilings in the bar area where we ate. The food and service are excellent. Modern American menu. Extensive detail to fine ingredients. Large selection of quality wines and beers. Sunday brunch at $26.95 is a little pricey but the offerings are plentiful and many customers were enjoying it. My corn chowder and seafood salad were delicious. My wide's Barnyard sandwich au jus made with brisket and pork was also top notch. A gourmet spot in Leesburg well worth a visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Lunchtime elegance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I took a day off in the middle of the week and dropped in for lunch. The menu is NOT the usual lunch fare. We enjoyed filet tip appetizers and excellent spicy Bloody Mary's. We were not rushed even though the tables were full. Truly enjoyed!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A great spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We were here for a party and were quite pleased with everything! The service was polite and experienced. The food was excellent! It's been a while since I've had food from a buffet be that good. Everything on the buffet was well prepared, seasoned properly, and hot! Kudos to the chef!

• 4 of 5 stars Food