“Spectacular Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 164 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
Purcellville, Virginia
“Spectacular Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We felt adventurous so we started with Candied Pork Belly on Scallion pancakes, which we split. I had the scallops while my partner had the rack of lamb. Both were exceptional as was the appetizer and the special spinach salad, which we also split. For dessert, we spilt the French apple pastry with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Everything was as good as I have ever had at any restaurant that I can recall. What a wonderful experience! Our waitress was very attentive and prompt. Truly a five star meal!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Tuskie's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I met a friend here for a beer and chat. Great atmosphere and the steak tip fondue was to die for. Looking forward to taking my bride here for an intimate dinner for two!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Tuscarora Mill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very elegant restaurant. This is definitely more of an adults type, special events place. A lttle too elegant for the average family style restaurant. Perfect for an anniversary or special night on the town. The price is reflective of the more elegant setting as well. As with many higher end restaurants you have gorgeous presentation but often smaller portions. You will have room for dessert here. Try it! You'll enjoy! Parking is a little walk but not bad, so be prepared for weather. Reservations are encouraged but the do accept walk-ins on an availability basis.Need a venue for an office party? They have an area down stairs that is great for small group get togethers.

Visited March 2012
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Good food, lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I came here for a business meeting/presentation. So I did not get to choose my own food. However we were served a delicious meal of salad, vegetable lasagna, and some sort of salmon. Everything was fantastic. We then received cheesecake for dessert. Besides Cheesecake Factory, that was the best cheesecake I have ever had at a restaurant. We were in the bottom of the restaurant and it was very rustic yet sophisticated. I'm sure it is pretty pricey to eat dinner here but I didn't get a chance to look at their regular menu

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Damascus, Maryland
“Good food, a little loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

They have a nice selection of sandwiches and soups. Both have lots of flavor and the sandwiches have good bread. The service is quick, you order, sit down and they bring you your sandwich. It's loud and hard to carry on a conversation.

• Visited December 2012