“service was slow but then the restaurant was extremely busy when we visited. we ordered pizza and i didn't feel it was...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ledo Pizza

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2008

service was slow but then the restaurant was extremely busy when we visited. we ordered pizza and i didn't feel it was worth the wait

41% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Above average Italian food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2007

Above average Italian food.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The BEST ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2006

Maybe you all aren't pizza eaters or maybe you just had a bad day but Ledo's Pizza is the BEST! I was in town on business and had a great experience at Ledo's. I got a small cheese pizza that was wonderful and some wings (the meatiest that I have ever had). I would recommend this spot to everyone! I only wish that there was a Ledo's near my house!!

Sterling, VA
“Horrible Pizza!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2006

One night when we needed to be in Leesburg around dinner time, we decided to give Ledo a try since we heard some people really liked it. The pizza and the service were horrible. No round pizza here--it's rectangular. The sauce is sickeningly sweet and as another TA poster described it, the crust is of the same texture and taste as a pie crust. My husband and daughter tried the pizza but that night I wanted a cheeseburger. The pizza came out way before the burger so I ended up trying a piece which we all agreed was horrible. Finally, my husband and daughter finished eating but still I didn't have my burger. I asked the server what was going on and finally the burger showed up. This was not good as we needed to be somewhere after dinner. The manager ended taking 10% off our bill. Needless to say, we haven't been back. The DC Metro area is not known for having good pizza but still, you can do alot better than Ledo. Only go here if you like pizza the way I described it-- the Ledo way.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Only When You're Desperate”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2005

The Ledo chain started off with a great premise of rectangular pizza, but this location tends to vary in quality. Of four visits, two were just OK, and two were pretty bad.