“Two times and both great” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Berlin, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two times and both great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited the Eiffel Tower Cafe for lunch in early May. This was our second visit since November, 2011. Once again we were thoroughly pleased with our visit. The cafe is charming and the server was a delight. The food was absolutely wonderful and the wine our server suggested just made the meal a wonderful experience.

We will visit this restaurant whenever we visit Loudoun County.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore County, Maryland
“Pleasant Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Last Fall my husband and I spent the afternoon in Leesburg and had lunch at the Eiffel Tower Café because their outdoor seating was open and our little dog was with us. The food had a French flair to it which my husband loved because it brought back memories of when he lived in France as a child. The staff was very accommodating to serve us outside when the weather was not perfect.

Visited November 2012
“Charming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was our first visit, a date night, and we were not let down. Service was excellent, the food well prepared, and most important - My Baby left very happy. The menu was what you'd expect from a French Cafe not trying to over do itself. The meal lives up to the premium pricing, we'll be back for sure.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“This place is terrible DONT GO!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went for valentines day and it was terrible. We had to wait for our reservation at a very early hour, had to wait too long for water or a glass of wine. We ordered and then once the food finally got there my steak was overcooked - very overcooked. I had asked for it rare and it came medium and dry. When I told the waiter he looked at it and said that how WE cook rare steaks. I then went to the snobby manager/owner and she argued with me about the temperature of the steak and that I was wrong and thats how a rare steak is cooked. Sorry but thats wrong. a rare steak should NEVER be any shade of pink and never be dry. I hate this place and will not go back and suggest you go to any of the other nicer restaurants in Leesburg just a few blocks away. I think you would get a better meal and service in just about any other place.

Visited February 2012
Wash. DC
“Nice intimate cafe style restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Food very well prepared and presented. Small menu but well done.
Good wine selection and not outrageously priced-a great place for a special night out with a special person.