“This place is terrible DONT GO!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
“This place is terrible DONT GO!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went for valentines day and it was terrible. We had to wait for our reservation at a very early hour, had to wait too long for water or a glass of wine. We ordered and then once the food finally got there my steak was overcooked - very overcooked. I had asked for it rare and it came medium and dry. When I told the waiter he looked at it and said that how WE cook rare steaks. I then went to the snobby manager/owner and she argued with me about the temperature of the steak and that I was wrong and thats how a rare steak is cooked. Sorry but thats wrong. a rare steak should NEVER be any shade of pink and never be dry. I hate this place and will not go back and suggest you go to any of the other nicer restaurants in Leesburg just a few blocks away. I think you would get a better meal and service in just about any other place.

Visited February 2012

84% Recommend
Wash. DC
“Nice intimate cafe style restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Food very well prepared and presented. Small menu but well done.
Good wine selection and not outrageously priced-a great place for a special night out with a special person.

Wash DC
“The right NYE Dinner for us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had heard Eiffel Tower Cafe had a new head chef and with the sluggish economy we are getting choosy on these events
not disappointed al all - Eiffel is a gem - always has been but this new chef (elcavage?) Knows his trade
they ran out of the Roti Veal and I love most substitutions so opted for the skirt steak w mushroom sauce. My crew had grouper and the lobster it was prix fixe and the plates were all really super. My only complaint (and this is minor and picky) was that the service rather uneven and seemingly disjointed.
My hope is that this will all work out as Eiffel finds its legs, Leesburg is becoming a culinary go-to in VA and this gem can find its rightful home if it can work thru the growing pains.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Authentic French restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a small, but quite elegant, authentic French restaurant in the heart of Leesburg, VA. The owner is French and knows good food, so the menu options are always a real treat and well prepared. This place is a little pricey, but well worth it. It is a rather intimate setting, so it's a good place to celebrate a special day, or to take a date!

Visited January 2012
“Amazing View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

My absolute new favorite cafe. Great view, amazing chocolate croissants, and delicious coffee. Am so glad we came across the cafe. Perfect place to sit and relax after touring the tour. Would definitely recommend, and can't wait to return one day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere