“Closed for obvious reasons” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Leesburg, Virginia
“Closed for obvious reasons”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Read the rest of the reviews. Now closed as of July 2012. Poor service, poor food. We will see what opens in its place.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

38% Recommend
“Lack of service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife took me there for my 45th birthday and had a horrible experience. We were sat right away but it to the waiter 20 minutes just to ask for our drink order. Received our bottle of wine 15 minutes later at which time we ordered our meals. 30 minutes later we had to track down the waitress to ask for our appetizers which she brought out 20 minutes later and was under cooked. After another 20 minutes had to go look for the waitress again to inquire about our dinners. That is when she informed us that the cook didn't show up for work and they were using the same cook from a restaurant down the street. We finally got our meals 30 minutes later and once again it was under cooked and cold. We got up and told the owner that we would pay for the wine but wouldn't spend a penny more on the food or service. I would not recommend this place to anyone and will never go back there again.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
DC area
“Boooooo!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Depressing setting, so-so service and blah food. Keep walking.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“All around great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011 via mobile

As I read some of these reviews, there did not seem to be a consensus on the quality of the restaurant, so I had to try it out for myself.

The other weekend I took a date there, expecting to impress her, and that's just what I did! I had the chicken Alfredo and it was some of the best I ever tasted. I thought the prices were reasonable for the quality of food and the service was very excellent.

I would strongly recommend this establishment for anybody looking for italian cuisine and a night out on the town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“This place was phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

I recently took a date here after hearing great compliments from my friends, so when I walked in it was everything I had heard about! The location is great because it is right in down town Leesburg, the food was delicous and modestly priced for such a high-end restaurant. I strongly recommend it to anybody looking for italian cuisine around the D.C. area.

• Visited January 2011