“Boooooo!” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
San Diego, California
“Boooooo!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Depressing setting, so-so service and blah food. Keep walking.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“All around great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011 via mobile

As I read some of these reviews, there did not seem to be a consensus on the quality of the restaurant, so I had to try it out for myself.

The other weekend I took a date there, expecting to impress her, and that's just what I did! I had the chicken Alfredo and it was some of the best I ever tasted. I thought the prices were reasonable for the quality of food and the service was very excellent.

I would strongly recommend this establishment for anybody looking for italian cuisine and a night out on the town.

Leesburg, Virginia
“This place was phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

I recently took a date here after hearing great compliments from my friends, so when I walked in it was everything I had heard about! The location is great because it is right in down town Leesburg, the food was delicous and modestly priced for such a high-end restaurant. I strongly recommend it to anybody looking for italian cuisine around the D.C. area.

• Visited January 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
“Terrific Food and Ambience. Elegant, Yet Casual Attire is the Norm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Step back into "Old World Charm" where your blood pressure drops to a positive calm. Feel the absolute history of this restaurant while enjoying one of the nicest meals you'll ever dine on. The prices are more than reasonable and the staff are truly professional as the Bella Luna is owned by the same family as the Greentree Restaurant just a few doors away. Between the two, Elizabeth Taylor and Henry Kisinger are just a couple of the famous who have feasted there!
Make the Bella Luna your next great dining experience very soon.

• Visited January 2011
Chantilly, Virginia
“New chef and menu- Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

We had heard they had a new chef with and menu and thought we would give it a try. The food was delicious, well-presented and the prices very reasonable. I shared and liked the crab cake appetizer and I had the salmon topped with shrimp as my entree which was great.

It was a cold night so a couple of ordered the hot buttered rum--delicious and warmed me to my toes. Besides our group the place was pretty empty so they'll need to get the word out of the new changes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere