“Monday Night Burger Fix” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Monday Night Burger Fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The restaurant that has great burgers and used to have half-off burgers on Monday night no longer offers that deal. So, I decided to go to the Five Guys that opened this year in Leesburg, VA. When my order was ready, I saw the grease on the bag, which was from the fries and thought, "My stomach is not going to be happy with this meal'. I ate the burger and the fries. I got the little cheeseburger and it was great. I wish they had a choice of cheese. The fries were good and plentiful. And today, I am happy to announce that my stomach is just fine. Good food at a good price. If they served beer I would have ate in.

Visited October 2013

“Fast service on Friday night, big location, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite on Friday night. The burgers were made perfect and were good. Fries were good but I prefer a little crunchier and less oil. The kids loved the fries so it may just be my preference. Paid $20 for 1 large bacon burger and 1 small burger with a large fry & 1 large drink. A lot cheaper than expected and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food... but music is too loud to enjoy it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I do like their food... great burgers and hotdogs! I just never end up going there often because I can't stand how loud they play their music in there. I'm trying to eat a meal with my family, not go to a club.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I don't know what they put in their burgers, but I can't get enough! They have a limited menu (as all five guys do), but what they have is great. Good choices for kids for entrees, but no choice in sides or drinks for little people. Also, it's pricey, but if you know that going in it's worth it.

Visited July 2013